Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What a deal

SHARPETOYS

Call Me a Cab
Wow only $25.00....

I ordered three at $25.00 each including shipping... Nice Panama Cuenca hats.

Cuencasmall.jpg

http://www.panamas.biz/SpecialsJune

Flieger

Practically Family
Thanks for the heads up!

I ordered one as well. Even with the extra $9.99 charge for overseas delivery, it's a nice deal.

/F

Undertow

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Darnit, I wish I could have picked one of these up before I purchased a few others. Thanks for the link though!

What do you suppose the weave counts are on these $25 dollar hats? 130? More?

doggieboy

New in Town
Unfortunately, those are too big for my little melon.

Do PB's hats run pretty accurate with regards to size? I ordered a hat for my Dad from PB's a number months ago, but haven't seen it on him yet. (I'm going home in a couple of weeks, so I'll have a chance to look at it) It was a great transaction though. I received a nice personal message when I ordered letting me know they would turn the order around quickly. When, I responded saying that I wasn't in a hurry, as it was a Father's Day present, they responded that they would be sure to send me a nice one. Just gave me a nice warm fuzzy feeling. Kinda nice.

shoeshineboy

Practically Family
robert of pananmahats...is one fine gentlemen...if you are can state your size in cm or hat sizes they run true to form...i have several and they all fit just fine....

cant wait till i get my new one i just oredered in...

mark tssb

Bud-n-Texas

Practically Family
The mail man just delivered my new ones. WOW just 2 days since I ordered them and here they are. Thanks Robert
I am on the way out the door, so I will take photos and post later. I am never disappointed with the hats from Panamabob, and these are as good as expected.

shoeshineboy

Practically Family
i got mine into day...too....i might contact aaron and order a couple of different colored bands for this one....just to change it around every once in awhile....

mark the shoeshine boy

rcinlv

One of the Regulars
I noticed, so I ordered two: One, a birthday present for my Dad; and the other to calm my nerves as I wait for a "Bogie" allegedly being blocked by Art as we speak. I hope I get it soon, or who knows what else I'll buy.

RC

HamletJSD

A-List Customer
Received my Cuencano in two or three days and it is instantly my new favorite hat!

It has character and can't be beat for $25. If there are any left when PanamaBob gets my e-mail, I have ordered one for my dad also.

Without a doubt, I will one day order the finer Montecristi. Thanks PanamaBob, you have lived up to the fine reputation built in this community

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner