Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you listening to?

LizzieMaine

Bartender
78s to do the dishes by --

Now playing, Chick Bullock and his Levee Loungers in 1933 with "Are You Makin' Any Money?". As always with Bullock, a fun and jaunty vocal and world-class jazzmen operating anonymously in the band.

Next up, a commercial for Kools. "As Willie the Penguin says, 'smoke KOOOOOOLS, smoke KOOOOOOOOOLS.'"

Helysoune

One of the Regulars
Since my favorite radio station is going or already has gone offline (Wartime Radio on live365), I've had to find a new one. Yesterday's holdover into today is another one I turned up online, WFSR 90.7 FM, Full Spectrum Radio. Just music, no OTR shows, but it's working so far.

Edward

Bartender
Props to BB King. I have tickets to go see him in London in June. I wish I could go to see Dylan next weekend, but to date all the tickets are sold, mostly, it seems, to eBay touts who want a serious mark-up. :rage: In any case, I'm now gonig to be filming most of next weekend, so chances are I'd not be able to go anyhow. Bummer, really, as I've notg seen Dylan in a few years, and you never know, now, when it's gonig to be the last time.... :(

This last week, a friend has put me on to Voltaire, specifically the To the bottom of the sea album, so at present I'm mostly singing death, death, devil, devil, devil, devil, evil, evil, evil, evil songs. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot