Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you listening to?

RIOT

Practically Family
Shuffling through my Oi! playlist on the ipod – Combat84, Last Resort, Angelic Upstarts, Blitz, The Templars, Anti Heros, Patriot, Cock Sparrer, Manace, Boisterous, Condemned84, Oxblood, 4Skins, ba***rd Squad, Squadron, West Side Boys, Cockney Rejects, Sham69, Close Shave, The Oppressed, The Partisans, Klasse Kriminale, The Strike, blah blah blah

shebagrl

Familiar Face
LindyTap said:
Lately I've gotten into bebop, stuff like Charlie Parker, John Coltrane, Miles Davis, and Max Roach, just to name a few. I've always liked jazz, but bebop was a little beyond me, but my understanding of rythym has gotten better, so I can appreciate it more now. Any body else here like jazz?

Oh I am a big fan Lindy. It's the best when working on anything art-related. Just helps me focus, relax, and appreciate everything a little more than usual. :)

Fletch

I'll Lock Up
My nice kitty meowing and doing her rattly old-cat-idling purr: prr prr prr prr prr

Lately I don't want any part of music.

I went back to school for a music certificate and I was a nervous wreck for a week or more.

The clincher came yesterday. I was so tied up in knots about the class I was driving to that I hit a curbstone and blew two tires. That's it, I said. I don't need this $#!!.

Today I'm dropping out and applying for my tuition money back.

carter

I'll Lock Up
Kittens meowing on the deck,
Dogs barking at the mailman,
Anne Sofie von Otter and Elvis Costello - For the Stars

Looking at a darkening sky

Rain is coming

Originally posted by Lady Stardust
Thanks for waking up the green eyed monster! I live for rainy days, and we haven't had one in weeks!

I took the kids to Morehead Planatarium in Greensboro last in August 2006 so they could be as wowed as I was as a kid. It rained buckets for two days. Now that's my kind of weather!

carter

I'll Lock Up
Originally posted by Harp
Mozart, Duo Sonatas For Violin & Viola
Duo No.1, K. 423, in G Major
Duo No. 2, K. 424, in B flat Major
My Chemical Romance - I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love

My Morning Jacket - It Still Moves

Panic at the Disco - A Fever You Can't Sweat Out

:coffee: Still looking for my Harp music. :D

"Eastward I go only by force; but westward I go free."
Henry David Thoreau, "Walking", Excursions

LadyStardust

Practically Family
carter said:
Kittens meowing on the deck,
Dogs barking at the mailman,
Anne Sofie von Otter and Elvis Costello - For the Stars

Looking at a darkening sky

Rain is coming

I took the kids to Morehead Planatarium in Greensboro last in August 2006 so they could be as wowed as I was as a kid. It rained buckets for two days. Now that's my kind of weather!

:eek:fftopic: Incidentally, that's where I live! August 2006 might as well be the last time we did have rain, though. It's on everyone's minds right now. Everything is withered, dry, and brittle, the city has 140 days of water supply remaining, heavy usage restrictions...pretty miserable! I'm glad the weather was pleasing when you visited though.:) When the weather cooperates here, it's wonderful.

ON topic, I've been listening to massive amounts of Georges Brassens. What a legend! :) :eusa_clap

MaryDeluxe

Practically Family
imoldfashioned said:
Go away cold! I hope you feel better soon (how could you not, listening to that lineup?)!

Thank you ! I like to call it my back to work cold. I guess my immune system was not ready to go back to teaching. I can't believe it took them less then 3 weeks to infect me! lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner