Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you listening to?

altamari22

New in Town
While at work I love listening to the Big Band stations or Malt Shop stations on the internet.
I do have my moments when I just want to escape and listen to Retro Radio Show. It makes me wonder about the people who sat around the radio to hear their favorite program. This was until tv came along.

byronic

One of the Regulars
i usually listen to 'pink martini' while im at work, or driving or nearly all the time to be honest. a nice hollywood/ continental/ romantic sound. be warned- they are addictive.

SamMarlowPI

One Too Many
Brian McKnight has been on heavy rotation the last couple days...the man is incredible...incredible...anybody else listen to him? ...i have since as far back as i can remember...

Rosie

One Too Many
I haven't been listening to much older music lately, with the exception of Ms. Fitzgerald who is always in heavy rotation wherever I am. Lately, I've been listening to Erykah Badu's latest and the first Gnarls Barkley which completely eluded me before but now, I'm digging.

Nathan Dodge

One Too Many
Duke Ellington, Piano In the Foreground

51y8-yT66pL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

Ellington always sounded fresh...love his piano playing!

Smithy

I'll Lock Up
...currently the neighbour over the road with his windows wide open playing Aerosmith at great volume whilst he runs around in only his undies singing along to it!

HadleyH

I'll Lock Up
Smithy said:
...currently the neighbour over the road with his windows wide open playing Aerosmith at great volume whilst he runs around in only his undies singing along to it!

OMG Smithy! lol Aerosmith at great volume >>> my all time nightmare! :eek:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy