Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

GoldenEraFan

One Too Many
At work, '30s tie and jacket, '50s shirt, '40s pants.
CIMG6397_zpse408f20e.jpg

At a themed party, 1926 jacket, '20s tie, '30s pants
CIMG6404_zpsd6193e23.jpg

Visiting piano virtuoso Peter Mintun's house. '50s jacket, shirt and sweater, '20s tie and '40s swedish army pants.
CIMG64772_zpsfaaff1d7.jpg

CIMG6470_zps44b62a2a.jpg

Gin&Tonics

Practically Family
Wow, some really excellent and stylish offerings today, gents! Way to steal the show! GIJoe, you make me jealous with your stylish outfits and grand adventures. lol Bravo, sir!

View attachment 9276 View attachment 9277 View attachment 9278 View attachment 9279 View attachment 9280

Hi Folks.

I need some help on deciding what blazer and fedora combo will look more dapper with the Lauren trousers..
The trousers are a heavy weight wool in what appears to be a hounds tooth design..

So my question, I want to pair the trousers with a white shirt and tie tie to be picked out by my DD.
What camel hair blazer the black or tan and what stetson the dark brown or light taupe should I consider?
What combo looks more dapper?

I appreciate the input..

Best regards.

CCJ

Two Types

I'll Lock Up
Personally, i would wear the dark jacket and light hat with those trousers. That said, I'm not keen on wearing black with brown in that way (I would have preferred a Navy blue jacket).
With thtat combination I might suggest a cream shirt. I think white might be a little too glaring.

will.james

New in Town
for work today thick green socks dark, tweed breeks, thick jumper and a bow tie ....... not forgetting tweed flat cap

Personally, i would wear the dark jacket and light hat with those trousers. That said, I'm not keen on wearing black with brown in that way (I would have preferred a Navy blue jacket).
With thtat combination I might suggest a cream shirt. I think white might be a little too glaring.

Hi TT
I appreciate the input, your opinion is dully noted.. Thank you kind Sir!
Best regards.
CCJ

You have me thinking navy blue blazer, I just may have a DB burberrys in a navy blue... If so I will post for extra input.
Regards
CCJ

ottawa_adam

One of the Regulars
Very dapper, RW.

Today, I'm sporting a blue Harris tweed jacket, with RL cords, vintage Hart capped bluchers and a modern limited edition Seigo tie.

It's all topped with a vintage Royal Stetson contrast-ribbon Homburg.

Enjoy!

Very dapper, RW.

Today, I'm sporting a blue Harris tweed jacket, with RL cords, vintage Hart capped bluchers and a modern limited edition Seigo tie.

It's all topped with a vintage Royal Stetson contrast-ribbon Homburg.

Enjoy!

Adam

I like the whole outfit but that homburg is a killer. I love the ribbon.
Thank you for sharing/
Best regards.

CCJ

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran