Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

Papperskatt

Practically Family
Today.

View attachment 18383 View attachment 18384 View attachment 18385 View attachment 18386 View attachment 18387

I assume that most of you already are familiar with this 1919 dated jacket that I've bought from HBK. The trousers and waistcoat are parts of this 1921 3pc suit previously owned by splintercellsz.

The button boots are belgian and I'm quite certain that they are from the 10s.

I'm very bad at dating neckties but since this one's a lot shorter than my 30s and 40s ties I guess that it might be 20s? I have no idea how old the detachable collar-shirt is. I've made the hat and the detachable collar myself. The collar bar and cufflinks are new.

Two Types

I'll Lock Up
That jacket looks great.

attachment.php

This looks absolutely perfect.

Papperskatt

Practically Family
have you made other hats or just this one ?
why did you decide on no ribbon ?

That's the only hat that I've made so far, though I plan to make more as soon as I get my hands on some more felt.

The ribbon is waiting in my studio and I mean to put it on some day, I just haven't gotten around to it. Same for the lining and sweatband...

Big Man

My Mail is Forwarded Here

We are having our first really cool snap of the season (in the mid 50s with a nice, brisk wind blowing), so I broke out my old trusty canvas work coat and flannel shirt with my overalls. The old hat has seen its better days, but is just the thing for a "working hat."

The Good

Call Me a Cab
Very good, everyone! Please excuse that I hide my appearance, but I am concerned about my presence online.

This tie is a 1900s or 1910s tie that was delivered from eBay, yesterday. In-person, it is in fact a nice tie, if a little wrinkled and yellowed with age. It's now the oldest tie in my collection. What may be of interest is that it came from the state of Montana, and it has no labels. The suit is an early 1960s suit that was made in Yugoslavia. My hat is a late 1940s or early 1950s Stetson.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vladyslav