Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

Today, I have made two new hand painted neckties. One with a bird, another with an accordion.
A7O5Yyf.jpg

pZPmnWG.jpg

VYbnfcl.jpg

yq3cZa9.jpg
is the reverse side pressing mark supposed to be there?
VM

Retro Spectator

Practically Family
Today, I made two more neckties. The first one, I painted. The second one, my mother painted. To avoid the marks when painting, put a piece of cardboard behind the ties when painting.

The one I painted.
BaXwjv7.jpg

K2MCdB4.jpg

The one my Mother painted.
ivtRLPZ.jpg

HaObrZV.jpg

Last edited:

Gin&Tonics

Practically Family

Vintage peak lapel navy rope stripe suit, vintage doube-breasted buff linen waistcoat, James Meade blue Bengal striped shirt, vintage Renown soft point collar, Liberty Tana Lawn cotton tie, vintage collar clip, gold silk pocket handkerchief.

I love everything about this ensemble. Absolutely fantastic! Your attention to detail is smashing.

casechopper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Not so vintage but a fun homage to Dr. Who today.
Akubra hat
Howlin scarf
Lost Worlds jacket
Pendleton shirt
Chester Jeffries gloves
Naked and Famous Elephant 4 jeans
Red Wing 8144 boots

5uTZf5Oh.jpg

WnndjHfh.jpg

XNjOAKeh.jpg

Metatron

One Too Many
Interesting outfits guys. Papperskatt, a distinguished ensemble, and I like the colourful pocket square. The jacket is fascinating, formal and sporty at the same time.
Btw I wish we had a bit of snow, I find it's an occasion that brightens a long winter.

Here is a recent simple outfit:

Papperskatt

Practically Family
Awesome! The only item that I don't love is the pocket square, at least not with that outfit. But apart from that, excellent.

Patrick Hall

Practically Family
Thanks for the comments, gents. Papperskatt, is the square too matchy with the fair isle? Was concerned about that when I stuffed it in there this morning.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OldBoot