Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

Patrick Hall

Practically Family
Thanks for the kind words gents! Fading Fast, the suit insistently photographs blue, but is actually the far green side of teal.

HS - that jacket is AMAZING! I can't believe you were considering trading it, and I must say, I'm glad no other bellow-pocketed gem seduced you away, because the fit is great! And, as usual, you've matched things up perfectly. Well done sir.

belted backs must be in the air. It was a 30's sport suit for me today too.

yu1mm9Nl.jpg

4zGv3sml.jpg

Last edited:

Hyena Stomp

One of the Regulars
Thanks for the kind words, guys!

Patrick: MY jacket is amazing? Look at your suit! I've always loved that one - it was on eBay a little while ago, right? If it's the one I'm thinking of... the pocket flaps on the waistcoat are just the cherry on top.

Patrick Hall

Practically Family
Thanks gents! HS, suit was indeed an ebay BIN - a year and some change ago maybe? The fake flaps on the vest are my favorite utterly superflous detail ever. Though, I much prefer the back on your jacket with inverted pleat that gives more range of motion, so I still think your bellowed-pocketed beauty wins.

It was on eBay recently? WHAT!? How did I miss it? :eeek:

It was a while ago Papperskatt. And it wasn't up long. I snagged it fast, once I realized what it was.

Patrick Hall

Practically Family
Red Wing Pecos Boots

When I was in college at the University of Texas, a society I was in, which shall remain nameless, ordered all the...uh...new members to purchase Pecos boots, and wear them always. This was back when they still had the cork sole. I still love those boots, and wear them whenever real work needs doing. I expect they'll outlive me. Great look 1mach1!

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
[URL=http://s1140.photobucket.com/user/LoveMyHats2/media/IMAG2027_zpsaenzvkir.jpg.html] [/URL]
[URL=http://s1140.photobucket.com/user/LoveMyHats2/media/IMAG2029_zps7cuyytu1.jpg.html] [/URL]

Just recently purchased this from Nick (lounger lives in the UP here in Michigan, eBay purchase) for Daniel. Check out that "Paul Drake) thick tweed look......super nice Jacket, tie from dh66(I think??)???LOL and shirt is a true vintage NOS french cuff shirt Christian Dior, from the 1960's. Oh yes..the hat custom from Mr. tonyb......got to love it.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OldBoot