Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

brendanm720

One of the Regulars
9yv3UCel.jpg

Looking sharp, Casechopper. Those are some neat jeans.

Metatron

One Too Many
I'm in awe of some of your combinations TT. very expressive.
My favourites:
Herringbone tweed jacket/yellow shirt/blue-yellow tie
grey-blue pinstripe jacket/blue paisley bowtie
light blue tweed jacket/brown shirt/orange tie

The yellow shirt is really lovely.

Last edited:
Many great looks Two Types. You certainly know how to put together an outfit. Glad to see my favourite rust colored plaid jacket of yours getting some action. The gold shirt with the blue tie is off the chain!! Excellent!

Two Types

I'll Lock Up
No, the rounded tab collars were from a shop in London that did a made-to-measure service. I think they are the most perfect collars that I own. Unfortunately the shop has closed down now and I can't remember the name of the company that made them. I will have to double-check. I think they did a mail order service and had a choice of about forty collars.

Patrick Hall

Practically Family
No, the rounded tab collars were from a shop in London that did a made-to-measure service. I think they are the most perfect collars that I own.

They are great. I'll bet Luxire could reproduce them for you, if you were so inclined. I've heard good reviews on their collar-copying skills.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner