Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

Retro, the decision to keep or shave your stache is one you should make based on what "you" want and not the crass comments coming from some nameless nit-wits trolling this site. You'll probably never see a "selfie" of me or a photo of me because it's something I've always been self conscious about. I'm always inspired by your postings and your willingness to "put yourself out there". Plus, as Big Man says, I think it looks sharp.

Retro, the decision to keep or shave your stache is one you should make based on what "you" want and not the crass comments coming from some nameless nit-wits trolling this site. You'll probably never see a "selfie" of me or a photo of me because it's something I've always been self conscious about. I'm always inspired by your postings and your willingness to "put yourself out there". Plus, as Big Man says, I think it looks sharp.

Agreed. I have a similar moustache and the only reason I might shave it off is if it goes completely gray. :p As many women say: "kissing a man without a moustache is like drinking champagne without the bubbles." :p

BootsNBraces

New in Town
Hey, Retro S.

I reckon a nice pair of Khaki pants would look great with that shirt for a summer look if you have a pair or can find one! I love the shirt by the way, it's a look that i'd be far too timid to pull off myself.

Retro Spectator

Practically Family
I shaved the moustache. I did not make the decision simply because the Bodybuilding forum members suggested it, but rather, they reminded me that I was planning on shaving it off anyway. I can take insults. If people are laughing at me, so be it. At least I made them laugh! :D

I personally think I look better without the moustache. I feel it was hiding my smile! :D

RJ7vDze.jpg

ANIhn7O.jpg

Big Man

My Mail is Forwarded Here

Thanks to Retro Spectator for reminding me I had this shirt tucked away in the back of my closet.

Today was my youngest daughter's 21st birthday. We all went out to the Lake Club for an early supper. My daughter said I looked like Charlie Sheen :eeek:, but my son said it was more of the Tony Soprano look. :eusa_clap Smart move from my son. When Daddy's buying everyone's supper, ALWAYS go with the good compliment. ;)

HadleyH

I'll Lock Up
Very nice Big Man as always !:D:eusa_clap

Retro you always look fine, on a personal note I think the pencil moustache looks so nice and vintage on you !:)

Last edited:

Big J

Call Me a Cab
I shaved the moustache. I did not make the decision simply because the Bodybuilding forum members suggested it, but rather, they reminded me that I was planning on shaving it off anyway. I can take insults. If people are laughing at me, so be it. At least I made them laugh! :D

I personally think I look better without the moustache. I feel it was hiding my smile! :D

RJ7vDze.jpg

ANIhn7O.jpg

You look so much younger!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner