Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

HadleyH1

One Too Many
and moi being stupid and funny and WEARING ...

some nice sunglasses ...all for fun....nothing profiund ok? LOL

Total stupididy ok?

Stupid I know. Thanks

Thanks

N.K.

New in Town
Happy new year everyone! This was my outfit for NYE :)
26166710_1591763004277901_4440767935345671340_n.jpg

Mathematicus

A-List Customer
Today: black with faint shadow stripes suit (a semi-MTM made for me in early 2000s, trousers still fit!), white poplin shirt with double cuffs, pale red with dark geometric design tie by RL. Silvertone metal cufflinks, silver tie bar.
The pictures were taken half a hour ago, just back home from work; that explains the messy loook of the handkerchief in the pocket.
dx1wnp.jpg

2vctl4w.jpg

Cold Gray New York Day

Pendleton wool overcoat (thrifted last month, the thing is just shy of being bullet proof - it is heavy with a tight weave and a wonderful old-school feel as in, "we make warmth the old-fashioned way...with thick wool")

Ryder & Aimes wool scarf (cool UK company - lots of options - nice heavy feel to it)

O'Connell's Shetland (worth every penny - and it took me a long time to finally pull the trigger, but now I have two - they are that good)

Brooks Brothers OCBD (the new one - overall good, but only worth it on a sub $100 sale, which is how I got mine right after it came out)

Old Navy off-white 5-pocket Jeans (look white in the pics, but they really are off white / winter white - bit of a West Coast Ivy vibe)

Sperry for J.Crew Boot (has become my winter go-to boot when the weather doesn't call for the LL Bean classics to come out)

Not shown - LL Bean ragg wool socks / Ralph Lauren alligator belt

Mirror - 1928 Van Wart & Wein (the building architects) which is the first two pictures are "foggy -" it's the only full length mirror in the apartment

IMG_4826.jpg
IMG_4828.jpg
IMG_4834.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points