Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

Would you give this a job?

Interview;

PICT0053.jpg

I like your flowers ACM ;)

Metropd; A force to be reckoned with?! Looking very smart indeed. I would behave if you were around anyway.

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
This was me yesterday-
1958 Canadian fisheries Ike Jacket
LL bean Khakis
white shirt
1930s wool striped tie (woven in silk on the leading edge of each stripe)
captoe field boots
'50s Stetson 7x
'50s gold "jeweled" mechanical pencil in shirt pocket
'50s Doxa Anti-magnetic watch

IMG_6231.jpg

IMG_6341-1.jpg

IMG_6374.jpg

Bugsy

One Too Many
Dinerman said:
This was me yesterday-
1958 Canadian fisheries Ike Jacket
LL bean Khakis
white shirt
1930s wool striped tie (woven in silk on the leading edge of each stripe)
captoe field boots
'50s Stetson 7x
'50s gold "jeweled" mechanical pencil in shirt pocket
'50s Doxa Anti-magnetic watch

IMG_6231.jpg

IMG_6341-1.jpg

IMG_6374.jpg

Wonderful as always!!

Mrs. Merl

Practically Family
Darhling, Thank you - I wanted to be "adventure ready!"

Pink Dahlia, Oh you are so sweet to say that - thank you!

Dollydaydream - I love your purse/bag - it is wonderful!

Caroline

One of the Regulars
WH1 said:
Spitfire said:
Nothing much.
Went to the gymn this morning. Did some gardening after - am still in my sweats.:eek

What color/pattern of ascot does one wear with sweats?lol

That's easy! You do the white terrycloth towel ascot tucked into the sweatshirt ala Rocky or Raging Bull - I can't find the image so now it's bugging me!

Abyss

Familiar Face
Okay, so I'm cheating by posting what I'll wear this Saturday instead of what I'm wearing today. This Saturday I'm off to a wedding, and I'm taking the opportunity to dress nicely. In fact, this is my first opportunity to dress well since I've learned what a fedora is! (You don't want to know what I wore for the last wedding I was at...)

Yeah, I know I need a shave. The chin stuff stays, although I will be in control of it for the wedding. It was also a little dark when I took the photo, so the sports coat is a lighter shade of brown than it appears...

IMG_0780.jpg

Adele

One of the Regulars
Compliments to:

Miss Hannah- Not only is the photograph in itself a great one, but you look absolutely wonderful with such gracefulness.

Darhling- I enjoy seeing all your cute outfits! If I only had that many!

MudInYerEye- Swell photograph, I say.

Mrs. Meri- How neat that you made the hat! A while back I had thought of making myself some hats, but I don't know if I have the talent for it.

Also to lyburnum, dollydaydream (which, yes, I would hire you and best of luck with the interview), ArrowCollarMan (congrats on graduation!) and Dinerman. I know there are more I wanted to compliment, because well, everyone is looking grand!

My birthday outfit (which also happens to be the first vintage dress I've ever worn/owned):

DSCF1101.jpg

Not the best photograph, but I suppose it serves the purpose. I still need to get a purse to go with this dress and I would really prefer to wear navy blue heels. Moreover, if anyone has ever seen "City for Conquest", I did my hair like Ms. Sheridan's character in that movie.

Panache

A-List Customer
I was given a pith helmet from some good friends of mine and tried to incorporate it into my military inspired highland outfit. The pith helmet should do just the trick for keeping me from being sunburnt at Saturday's Highland Games. I gave the outfit a try this afternoon. The pith helmet is from The Village Hat Shop. I very impressed with how light and good looking it is.

DSC06171.jpg

DSC06164.jpg

Cheers

Jamie

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
Sorry, I couldn't get a great photo...

1950s cotton circle skirt with quilted waistband and front pockets, black tank top, black shrug sweater, pink vintage earrings, black ballet flats. Hair in ponytail with black chiffon scarf. The skirt arrived yesterday and I'm quite pleased.

DSCF0749.jpg

~*Red*~

Practically Family
Adele, I adore your attire!!! Your dress is just lovely and I actually love that your wore the red shoes... (even if it is just a color attraction;) ) i think it looks very nice. :D

Adele; Thant dress is lovely!! And I think the red shoes look great with it. But I do tent do have some bizarre tastes so I'm not sure you should take any advice from me really :D But I thik it's fiiiine!! I wear red shoes with my blue skirt. Thank you for the encouragement too. I should find out today. eep!!!

Abyss; You look very smart & I like the facial hair :)

Everyone is looking great. Go you guys!!!

cherry lips

Call Me a Cab
Adele I think the red shoes were a good choice and fit in w the nautical scheme. But sweetheart, don't cut off your head! I want to see that hair do (and a face wouldn't hurt).
KittyT looking well put-together, I love the matching earrings!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic