Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

Pip

A-List Customer
Eeek I've missed so so so much!

Don't have time to go through everyone name by name (sorrrry), but you all look amazing :D, and I'm green with envy at all you chaps :eek: :D

Mr. Rover

One Too Many
CharlesB said:
I stopped enjoying it and sometime last weekend I ran out and just couldn't be arsed to buy a new pack. I still enjoy cigars but then again you arent supposed to chain smoke cigars! That being said I was drunk and at a dance party on the top deck of Mooshulu last nite and I had one. I dont think ive had more than 2 cigarettes in the past 7 or 8 days. Cold turkey.

Same boat, man.

thunderw21

I'll Lock Up
*1930s Knox Milan
*1970s DB blazer
*Modern Clairborne trousers
*Allen Edmond shoes
*Target tie

me028.jpg

me029.jpg

CharlesB

Suspended
BellyTank said:
My, how our standards have slipped...
In my day, "...2 cigarettes in the past 7 or 8 days" would definitely not pass for "Cold Turkey".;)

B
T
Well I was drunk as a skunk and didnt realize what I did until I woke up the next morning and felt like I got punched in the chest

Mr_Misanthropy

Practically Family
Nothing Fancy..

Here's today's wardrobe... my first time posting in here with a picture, I think..

9f7e128c.jpg

Gap shirt from a few years ago
Cabela's khakis
Old beat up Dr. Marten's

I know, I know.. I'm missing a lid... and nothing is vintage. lol

lizylou

Familiar Face
Miss Ada Veen, I Love Your shoes, their gorgeous!!:D
Ada Veen said:
well my lovely new flatmate took pictures of me before I went out on the London Ladies Do last night, so thought I'd take advantage of the rare occasion of having photos and post here! I might even put one in ladies of the lounge too..(ooh, I've gone wild!).

vintage dress, sensible shoes for dancing in, silly pose, lots of towels hanging on door :D

DSC03643-1.jpg

Yes, that is a pair of neon rollerskates behind me.

Smuterella

One Too Many
CharlesB said:
Well I was drunk as a skunk and didnt realize what I did until I woke up the next morning and felt like I got punched in the chest

I think your doing pretty well, I managed to give up earlier this year then have lapsed straight back into it. might have another go soonish.....hmmmm

alexandra

Practically Family
Ada Veen said:
well my lovely new flatmate took pictures of me before I went out on the London Ladies Do last night, so thought I'd take advantage of the rare occasion of having photos and post here! I might even put one in ladies of the lounge too..(ooh, I've gone wild!).

vintage dress, sensible shoes for dancing in, silly pose, lots of towels hanging on door :D

DSC03643-1.jpg

Yes, that is a pair of neon rollerskates behind me.

Gah, I've seen all these pictures of you from my lurking and I'm totally envious of how nice you look. Take that as a compliment as jealousy is my highest form of flattery since I'm so damned into myself lol

MissHannah

One Too Many
Mr_Misanthropy said:
Here's today's wardrobe... my first time posting in here with a picture, I think..

9f7e128c.jpg

Gap shirt from a few years ago
Cabela's khakis
Old beat up Dr. Marten's

I know, I know.. I'm missing a lid... and nothing is vintage. lol

Looking good though mister!

dhermann1

I'll Lock Up
Bond, James Bond . . .

Well, I dashed down to the vintage clothing store in the Village Monday evening and got this, and I wore it last night to a "gala". Only two other guys were wearing tuxes, and I was the only one with a white jacket. Plus, I'm sporting my new Panama Bob. I have to confess, with the possible exception of when I wore a matador's outfit supering in Carmen many years ago, this is about the coolest I think I've ever looked.
CoolPanamaguyreduced.jpg

Hmmm . . . now that I look at it, maybe the cuffs could be lengthened. Next time.

ShortClara

One Too Many
I just finished this dress this weekend! Picture taken yesterday, but I'm wearing it today :) Pardon the goofy face - it was really bright and I was squinty.

Fabric from a charity shop, vintage belt buckle from ebay, the pattern is a 20s from Butterick, and the flower was made by me also.

IMG_0551.jpg

Spitfire

I'll Lock Up
dhermann1 said:
Well, I dashed down to the vintage clothing store in the Village Monday evening and got this, and I wore it last night to a "gala". Only two other guys were wearing tuxes, and I was the only one with a white jacket. Plus, I'm sporting my new Panama Bob. I have to confess, with the possible exception of when I wore a matador's outfit supering in Carmen many years ago, this is about the coolest I think I've ever looked.
CoolPanamaguyreduced.jpg

Hmmm . . . now that I look at it, maybe the cuffs could be lengthened. Next time.

Cool, pretty cool!!!!:eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou