Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

TessTrueheart

JessiLynn said:
dscn2631fc9.jpg

Lovely!

Beowulf67

One of the Regulars
Darhling said:
I must admit provocative have never been on my mind when I have gotten dressed, but I am afraid I cannot (and will not) hide my curves.. :)

:eek:

And for this I thank you from the bottom of my heart :)

Panache

A-List Customer
These are a few photos from yesterday afternoon of my wife and I. I wanted to post them in the "Adventure wear" thread but couldn't seem to find it.

I make no claims that these are true vintage attire, they are vintage inspired.

DSC06530.jpg

DSC06529.jpg

DSC06519.jpg

DSC06547.jpg

DSC06541.jpg

DSC06536.jpg

Cheers

Jamie

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
Last week in Yellowstone:
tweed 8 panel
whipstitched "hollyvogue" tie
"Paris" braces
white shirt
blue linen pants
brown (and dusty!) suede captoes
willsonite sunglasses

IMG_1292.jpg

rmrdaddy

One Too Many
A bit of a break in the heatwave we have been having in the Southern NJ region. Still Panama weather tho!

126-2606_IMG.jpg

AND yes, I am possessed....$%^&* red eye.....

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
rmrdaddy - finally a rare shot of you!!

Panache - amazing as always, I love a man in a kilt! I also think the last shot could tell a thousands stories - but they all start with you gasping 'oh blimey, the lions have escaped again!'

Adele

One of the Regulars
Far too many to compliment to give, as for I am very behind on this, but seriously, everyone looks grand.

I don't have anything new to show really, but I just wanted to thank Red, dollydaydream (a late congrats on the job!), cherry lips, MissHannah, Laura Chase (the matching of the collar with my bedding actually inspired me to take a photograph of which I will have to show you), Darhling, and Ada Veen for the compliments a while back on the blue dress.

Also, on a side note to MissHannah, I know you wanted to see more photographs of the dress, so here you go:
Dress.jpg

Dress2.jpg

If you want any close-ups of any part of the dress, let me know, and I will gladly take the photos.

Alright, I'm done. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GilbertHit