Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

Marc Chevalier

Gone Home
I saw that jacket on eBay recently, Kools! Did you also win the other one the seller was offering? It had a very similar cut.

I almost bid on both, but concluded that they woudn't fit my size 40R frame.

kools said:
P1020373.jpg

P1020369.jpg

P1020374.jpg

Same as my last post...I think I lost everything in photobucket trying to organize albums.

kools

Practically Family
Good eye, Marc! Yes, I won both of them. Both just fit. I really bought them to go as a package deal with the green pants I bought from the seller. I'm really lovin' both coats!

kools

Practically Family
Early '50s gabardine db suit...pristine!
The only modern tie I own; too long, of course.
AE Lloyd-Burgundy

P1020378.jpg

kools

Practically Family
Saturday afternoon at the ranch

Cheap A-2; fits me perfectly
'40s Pendleton shirt
'40s gab trousers
Chippewa boots
I'm wearing AE Park Avenue on my hand

P1020383.jpg

AlanC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
carter said:
Alan, Please tell us more about your DB Half-belt. Maker, vintage, details, etc. Thanks, Carter

It's a Ralph Lauren Purple Label of relatively recent vintage, not sure exactly how old. It dropped into my hands just recently. It's an alpaca-wool blend.

Odalisque

A-List Customer
Funny thing, there is nothing actually vintage in my vintage outfit tonight. :eusa_doh:

Target cardigan and camisole
Skirt by Bettie Page clothing
Shoes from Good Goth

lounge072.jpg

Tikismall

New in Town
shotfive.jpg

This was taken a bit ago at a halloween event and there isn't much actual vintage in the outfit besides my hair net/headband. (Gift from my lovely nana).

I fashioned one of those tube dresses from American.A into a pencil skirt and a silk blouse to compliment.
I wish my stockings were in the photo! I think it's an added compliment to a womans dress when she's wearing stockings, especially with seams.

I wish I had more photos of me in my actual vintage dresses, I can finally fit into them now! Ha!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff