Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

flat-top

My Mail is Forwarded Here
kools said:
The shoes are very similar, and actually closer in color, to these slip-ons found in the Montgomery Ward 1952-53 Fall And Winter catalog, page 469. The flash highlighted to wear creases on my shoes more than they appear in person.

P1020518.jpg

P1020520.jpg
I have those same shoes! I love em!
Great look too, by the way!

MarkL

One of the Regulars
Great ascots!

Dear LS,

The outfits in all of these pics look great, but I especially love the ascots! I have a passion for them, and you look great wearing them. Keep it up!:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap
Lucky Strike said:
Aaaand Thursday; driving for eleven hours straight:

DSC07426b.jpg

DSC07444.jpg

(Same stuff as a couple of posts up, except for diff. ascot and TM Lewin shirt)

kools

Practically Family
Milwaukee today
35 degrees F; rain

Navy DB suit 1950...I haven't shown this one before.
1940s/early '50s tie
B! Wear cap...keepin' my head dry
AE Lloyd-burgundy

P1020524.jpg

P1020524-1.jpg

P1020525.jpg

P1020526.jpg

Jay

Practically Family
Kools that is a terrific tie! Like others have said before, you always look so spot-on with the outfits. Sweet house, suits, shirts, ties, guitars, all of it.

You don't happen to have an old car, too?

kools

Practically Family
Milwaukee today
18 degrees F; windy.

Dark charcoal DB jacket; 1939 union tag...I wish I had the pants to match.
1940s tie
Tan gab trousers dated 1944
AE Lexinton-black

P1020528.jpg

P1020532.jpg

P1020534.jpg

Slim Portly

One Too Many
kaiser said:
Slim, that is one nice looking suit, very nice pattern.
Thank you, my friend. A coworker told me that the color was completely wrong for my complexion, but looking at it I can't see the problem. Still, I don't mind feedback of any sort. It always gives me something to consider.

crazydaisy

Practically Family
This is what I wore for my hubby's birthday barbecue, not today, but at the time wasn't yet registered with the lounge. Will post a couple more pictures pre-adherence date, hope won't upset anybody.
Even without heels I felt overdressed as everyone turned up in jeans and t-shirts. Barbecue is, I suppose, casual. I never seem to dress quite right for the occasion... [huh] Now, I still feel that the others were wrong not to make an effort...

This is the same dress worn out and about (sorry about all the fluffing around, I reedited my post and changed the pictures as I felt the first ones weren't quite right) :rolleyes:

JnABvY156130-02.jpg
[/IMG][/IMG]
8QXa1P558633-02.jpg

rmrdaddy

One Too Many
Wonderful look dear, and if I may say you are quite fetching!!

Get used to the over dressed for everything phenomenon. My circle of friends actually look for it now.
A Lounger has a great tagline in their signature... "If in doubt, Overdress" and I wholeheartedly agree. The key is to wear everything with complete confidence and ease.

kools

Practically Family
Saturday...hanging out with the kids

Milwaukee today
16 degrees F

Pendleton jacket
Old Navy Sweatshirt
Levi's 501s
AE Cameron loafers

P1020537.jpg

rmrdaddy

One Too Many
That's a great Pendleton Kools, I don't think I've ever seen that plaid pattern before, neat!
Dinerman, you still have that white stuff on the ground there? Ugh, sorry friend, I've had my fill of old man winter!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou