Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
A slice of home!

Great outfit with magnificent scenary!! but hey, that's my part of home;) (the family have a cottage about 1/4 mile from where you are standing). Plus, (as you'll be aware) the Bushmills Distillery ain't too far away from that little Causeway!
Good to see fine style being flaunted on the Causeway!! :eusa_clap

Maguire said:
I've been in Ireland for the past week and a half and did a whirlwind tour of the country (for the 13th/14th time) this time going into the north. I visited the Giant's Causeway, so here are some of those photos.
DSCF1693.jpg

DSCF1670.jpg

the same 2 dollar suit plus my green trenchcoat and a flatcap i got by the Cliffs of Moher for 10 euro last year, and a pull over sweater.

Warbaby

One Too Many
I test drove my flashy silk jacket for the first time this weekend. I found it at the thrift shop last winter, but cold weather and uncertainty kept it in the closet until now. I was surprised to find that once I was wearing it, it didn't really seem all that flashy - though I still think it would be more appropriate in Miami Beach or Vegas. Or if I was a sax player...

R_Miami5cr.jpg

Here's a close-up of the pattern. Yep, chain mail.

SilkJacket2cr.jpg

MarkL

One of the Regulars
Love that look!

I'm not sure what I like best...that silk jacket or the ascot! :)

But together, they look great!!!!!

Mark

Warbaby said:
I test drove my flashy silk jacket for the first time this weekend. I found it at the thrift shop last winter, but cold weather and uncertainty kept it in the closet until now. I was surprised to find that once I was wearing it, it didn't really seem all that flashy - though I still think it would be more appropriate in Miami Beach or Vegas. Or if I was a sax player...

R_Miami5cr.jpg

Here's a close-up of the pattern. Yep, chain mail.

SilkJacket2cr.jpg

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
Panache said:
Me walking the dog the other day

DSC09381.jpg

I have owned and been wearing that black beret for over twenty years now.

It may be a bit battered but it is still a favorite.

Cheers

Jamie

Jamie, this is such a great look! You always look so stylish in your kilts!

Panache

A-List Customer
Darhling said:
spy vs. spy

Black cotton trench worn as dress with black suede 40s style heels, black fedora, big sunglasses, black leather gloves and perhaps a concealed weapon ;)

Darhling,

From the description of this outfit (and you are very cruel to not include photos) you certainly wouldn't have any need of a concealed weapon...

...you would be devasting enough with just that outfit!

:cool:

Cheers

Jamie

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
Thanks Jamie! Trying to look very undercover and tough and failing at it.. I don't look good when I'm trying to be tough LOL Forgot the gloves which was stuffed in my handbag though, it was too warm to wear them, dispite how cool it looked.

DSCN0639.jpg

Odalisque

A-List Customer
Warbaby said:
Thanks for the comments on the flashy silk jacket - and a special thanks to Odalisque. At my age, I don't get to hear the word "handsome" very often...:D

:eek:
I don't believe that. You must not be spending time with the right people. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart