Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
That's about as authentic as one can get, looking very sharp there smokey!
smokey said:
On board the USS North Carolina BB55
IMGP0586.jpg

anon`

One Too Many
chanteuseCarey said:
Beautiful on you anon:eusa_clap :eusa_clap Got a pic with the Whippet added too by any chance? What color is it, and its ribbon?
Thanks. I did get a couple shots with the hat, but I don't like how they turned out, so no posting! It's just a mid-grey felt with a hint of blue (think shale) and ribbon to match. Nothing special or unusual.

sproily

Practically Family
BinkieBaumont said:
goingout.jpg

"Mr Spoily what Hat is that? I rather like it!"

Hey,

It's a Finnish made Harrison, thrifted it in unused condition. It's pretty nice though the felt is really soft. I'm not sure if I can stiffen it a bit somehow, does someone know?

oh and i had some time on my hands and had nothing better to do!

timed.jpg

Christy

One of the Regulars
Yesterday's Outfit

It was surprisingly warm yesterday considering that it was rainy and cold all week. I was really glad because I got to wear my brand new dress.

I think it's my favorite dress that I own, but I might have the hem taken up some, I think it looks a little long. I wore seemed stockings, and my pearl earrings. Later that night we went out to dinner for my fiance's birthday.

09-5.jpg

SeemedStockings.jpg

maggiethespy

A-List Customer
4019927340_f202885c3c.jpg

Worn to class, work, and then swing dancing. Got lots of "sexy librarian" comments, which is actually sort of fitting because that's what I'm going to school for-- the librarianship thing, not the sexy thing.

Sweater: Merona at Target
Skirt: Gap Hand-me-down from the 90's
Stockings: Cuban Heel thigh-highs by Leg Avenue
Girdle/Garter set (not visible but highly required for the stockings): Vintage 50's deadstock
Shoes: Leo's T-Strap Character Heels
Cameo and bracelets: Sam Moon
Glasses: Ray Ban
Purse: Dungaree Dolly

Antje

One Too Many
Christy said:
It was surprisingly warm yesterday considering that it was rainy and cold all week. I was really glad because I got to wear my brand new dress.

I think it's my favorite dress that I own, but I might have the hem taken up some, I think it looks a little long. I wore seemed stockings, and my pearl earrings. Later that night we went out to dinner for my fiance's birthday.

09-5.jpg

SeemedStockings.jpg

Wow you look stunning!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou