Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

MissHannah

One Too Many
Last weekend at the Hammersmith Vintage Fashion Fair in London. My friend requested I blocked her out.

I'm wearing my favourite vintage dark green suit jacket made by 'The Denver', a black repro pencil skirt made to measure by TopRunway, vintage black suede shoes made by Brevitt and a little black vintage felt hat.

Untitled-2.jpg

Untitled-3.jpg

And no, I never smile in photos!

SweetieStarr

A-List Customer
MissHannah said:
Last weekend at the Hammersmith Vintage Fashion Fair in London. My friend requested I blocked her out.

I'm wearing my favourite vintage dark green suit jacket made by 'The Denver', a black repro pencil skirt made to measure by TopRunway, vintage black suede shoes made by Brevitt and a little black vintage felt hat.

Untitled-2.jpg

Untitled-3.jpg

Beautiful outfit.

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
Beautiful Miss Hannah-really spot on as they say. Let's make these two pics even better and not blur out your friend's head, but completely Photoshop her out...
Oh, Sproily dear??

MissHannah said:

Untitled-2.jpg

Untitled-3.jpg

poggleberry

One of the Regulars
Great outfit MissHannah, I love the cut of your jacket, and beautifully finished with pearls and gloves.
Fleur De Guerre those trousers are great, I'll be looking out for a pair at Rhythm Riot.

Outfit today:
Black trench coat dress by F&F
Fine knit jumper: M&S
Shoes: Clarks Originals

CIMG2532.jpg

Lamplight

One of the Regulars
Miss Hannah and Fleur De Guerre, you both look like you just stepped out of a wonderfully stylish time warp! :D Someone with more Photoshop skills than myself should attempt to make these pictures look vintage, because these ladies have THE look. Picture perfect!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy