Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

Big Man

My Mail is Forwarded Here
The weather was finally decent enough to get outside and do something productive. I spent most of the morning getting some stove wood put up.

DSC03387.jpg

Chasseur

Call Me a Cab
383000625.jpg

I was headed out to dinner before the opera the other night. It was by chance I was walking in front of our wonderful art deco Hawaii Theatre on the way.

Vintage late 1940s/early 1950s Palm Beach dinner jacket, vintage 1950s dinner suit pants, BB Golden Fleece tuxedo shirt, and vintage silk bowtie from the 1950s.

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
Chasseur and Big Man

Your photos personify City Life and Country Life. Well done, the both of you. :eusa_clap

Bugsy

One Too Many
Chasseur said:
383000625.jpg

I was headed out to dinner before the opera the other night. It was by chance I was walking in front of our wonderful art deco Hawaii Theatre on the way.

Vintage late 1940s/early 1950s Palm Beach dinner jacket, vintage 1950s dinner suit pants, BB Golden Fleece tuxedo shirt, and vintage silk bowtie from the 1950s.

Always stylish. :eusa_clap

sproily

Practically Family
Dinner suit / stroller
I just happened to find a late 50's silk lined coat with peaked collars and I finished what I had started.. the stroller project! Oh well.. I think I need a bowler ;)
sproily_lounaspuku1.jpg

RobStC

A-List Customer
sproily said:
Dinner suit / stroller
I just happened to find a late 50's silk lined coat with peaked collars and I finished what I had started.. the stroller project! Oh well.. I think I need a bowler ;)
sproily_lounaspuku1.jpg

Nice find, Sproily, and looks a good match to your existing parts of the whole ensemble.

Am sure you'll be able to pick up a Bowler to go with it all - probably an immaculate vintage one, knowing your finding skills......:)

Looking very stylish as always.

RobStC

sproily

Practically Family
True that it's very Edwardian.. Perhaps soon when I'll attend the vintage fair in Helsinki, I'll spot either a Bowler or a Topper.. We'll see which one's I'll get :)

sproily

Practically Family
Here's yet another shot, I'll just list what it's composed of

lounaspuku.jpg

Late 50's black peaked lapel jacket
20's-30's lapeled waistcoat
30's morning suit trousers
30's dress boots
50's spats
20's pocket watch and slightly more recent chain
10's-20's white chamois gloves
50's cuff-links and suspenders