Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

Torpedo

One Too Many
Knox "Twenty Five" hat
Modern suit with pleated back features (I forgot to take pics, note to self - will do [huh] )
60's tie. I chose a pink pocket square to go with the tie's pink accents.
The cufflinks are horse-race-themed, so echoing the tie's equestrian motifs ;) . BTW, any idea about cufflinks age?

DSC00424b.jpg

DSC00430b.jpg

DSC00439b-1.jpg

SGT Rocket

Practically Family
Thank you!

Thank you, a Gatsby 8 panel. If you could find out the seller that would be great! I so want one.

Oh, I looked at your link, but my German is horrible. Where were the photo's taken? It looks like a WW2 era fort.

Gijoe

A-List Customer

Edward

Bartender
davestlouis said:
Edward, I always like your outfits, but you have a real knack for finding cool architectural details in your pics too...that last doorway you were standing in is astounding...shame that the ADT box is so prominently displayed.

Yeah, if I print it out I might well crop that side a bit... It was taken at the front door of a venue called The Bathhouse. Opened just over a year ago, this is a superb bar / restaurant / cabaret venue in the heart of the City of London. As the name hints at, it is actually a former Turkish bathhouse, of Victorian origin. Small building at street level, much larger downstairs and underground.

Chasseur

Call Me a Cab
Torpedo my man, you always look smooth and relaxed. Really wearing your clothes and not being worn by them!:eusa_clap

PS: did you put any money down on a horse that day?

Bugsy

One Too Many
Art Deco Home Tour in Sacramento.

Today, I was a docent at the 1937 fire alarm relay station in Sacramento. I wish I had thought to take my camera. You would not have believe the ancient equipment that was in there originally. Amazing. The hat is a modern Stetson, The suit and tie are vintage but I'm not at all certain from which year. I cannot find any tags on the suit. The cufflinks are pre-WW I, and the Hamilton watch and band are from 1934. The shoes are modern Loake's, and the socks are modern, but have that vintage look.
Firealarm1.jpg

Firealarm4.jpg

FireAlarm3.jpg

FireAlarm2.jpg

FIrealarm5.jpg

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
From The Far Pavillions party, my chap and myself dressed for humidity! I love the low saturation of the pictures, but I am wearing bright red lipstick and shoes to match!

Pictures by Claire Pursglove

pavillions1.jpg
pavillions2.jpg

The Good

Call Me a Cab
I went to my community college today, and wore my new G-1 leather jacket, a flannel shirt, Levi's 505 jeans, and my usual Clarks brown leather shoes. As for the hair, I used a combination of Brylcreem (first), then Dax Wave and Groom pomade (added last).

Photoon2010-09-20at1946.jpg

Photoon2010-09-20at1958.jpg

Chasseur

Call Me a Cab
Miss Hannah, that has to be one of most chic photos I've seen on this thread in quite some time.

I think I saw you as an extra in that Ian McKellen Richard III film from several years ago.

Bravo! :eusa_clap

RobStC

A-List Customer
MissHannah said:
Apologies for double posting (I've already posted this elsewhere!)

This was me at the Goodwood Revival at the weekend:

5002576916_c8a26bbee8_z.jpg

No need to apologise for posting this one twice, Miss Hannah - it certainly bears a second viewing! Hope it was a great weekend at Goodwood - must really try to go one of these years :eek:

RobStC

Gijoe

A-List Customer
Today around 20 Miles Hillwalking near the French Border.
-Lofgreen Salt an Peper Work Cap
- Gray Chambray Shirt
- Lofgreen Hunting Vest
- Ralph Lauren 1940s Style brown Salt an Pepper Cargo Pant.
- US Service Shoes

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Joe...

Beautiful railway station as Sophia rightly said. Reminds me of the one from Dark Blue World for some reason. Countryside around you is just lovely!
Hannah. Going to change your name to Glammah, as you just look so immaculate in the most natural, effortless way. You rock Girl!! :eusa_clap

Just some dapper folk in here who continually raise the benchmark for classic good looks! Just inspirational! Well Done :eusa_clap

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GilbertHit