Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

annet

One of the Regulars
Fotoop24-10-2010om15242.jpg

i'm wearing this with my sailor pants and mid-heel mary janes.

yesterday my boy and i went to a comic, sci-fi and movie convention where you pay a lower entrance fee when you're in costume. since we're not really the types to dress up as captain america or some manga girl we came up with bonnie and clyde:

DSC_0101.jpg

this is us taking a fellow comic artist/illustrator hostage.

my hair was a lot straighter when we left but it was raining outside so it got wavy again real quick... we did get recognized a LOT though, and had to pose for pictures a few times!

Last edited:

Gijoe

A-List Customer
Bad Nigth Pic
- Spearhead B-10 Jacket
- Hollister Henley
- Ralp Laurens Version of the US WWII Mountain Trousers in Navy
- Red Wing Iron Rangers

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Trying to PM Metropd about a hat (he'll know what I mean). Metro, I need that tile to get to me in the next 7 days - update ASAP to my INbox please. Thankyou. (Could some kind person PM this to him as well, whilst I tweak my comms at this end) - thanks Gents!! Paddy.

Same outfit today, except today I am wearing a Brigade of Guards tie instead of the slate gray tie pictured, and a rose instead of the carnation pictured.
andrecm-nicolas-balboa05.jpg

andrecm-nicolas-balboa07.jpg
[/QUOTE]

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
Worn this afternoon for the opening concert of the 2010-2011 season of the California Pops Orchestra I volunteer for, and last night to the evening perf. of Tabard Theatre's show "Stompin' at the Savoy":

disclaimer: SORRY folks- NO PICTURE! Amazing for me I know, as I'm such a little narcisstic showoff;) I forgot my camera at home this morning with all the other stuff I had to bring with me and had no time to get it later. Really.

Full length sleeveless draped evening gown with left side slit to top of knee, color: Sapphire. Very understated and quietly elegant, almost classic greek goddess in its simplicity of style, with no beading, sequins or jewels. Worn with delicately styled clear crystal cluster earrings, and matching crystal throat length necklace. Colored crystal bracelet, black lacy fancy evening heels, ruched below elbow length vintage white gloves. Hair worn down curled in soft waves.

After helping with the tear down and load out of the concert, at the same place then I went to Salsa class. EXHAUSTED... My quads were already killing me from my Friday workouts (free weights and spinning class), and then dancing on Friday and Saturday nights, and had to go up and down stairs and ramps all afternoon for the concert! I'm surprised I made it through that Salsa class (one gent there I danced with is a seriously advanced dancer for Salsa, but afterwards my previously wrenched shoulders felt much better for it!) Truth be told, I just wanted to get home to climb into a warm tub. Ah... I feel better now. And ibuprophen has become my new best friend of late:)

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy