Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

Widebrim

I'll Lock Up
Just enjoying my straw from Golden Gate Hat Co., purchased in a small hole-in-the-wall "store" in downtown L.A. I know that I wear it a bit high on one side...

Photo93.jpg

Trying to channel John Payne once more.

Photo92.jpg

A better look at my "prominent" Greek nose...thanks, Grandpa.

Danny Ocean

A-List Customer
A pretty casual look, for a day at the fair.......

Fairground.jpg

Akubra Coolabah hat.
Non-vintage purple & white check shirt, button down collar.
Gurteen Esquire doeskin waistcoat, in "camel".
Gant cotton trousers.
Tweed & tan leather brogues.

Bernie Zack

One of the Regulars
A pretty casual look, for a day at the fair.......

Fairground.jpg

Akubra Coolabah hat.
Non-vintage purple & white check shirt, button down collar.
Gurteen Esquire doeskin waistcoat, in "camel".
Gant cotton trousers.
Tweed & tan leather brogues.

Nice waistcoat. The one thing I dislike about living in the desert is having to put away the wastcoats by the first of April. I have so many of them, but they are good from November to mid-March, only.

That's a good look!

Chasseur

Call Me a Cab
Not today but a week or so ago. An old friend came into town and we went out and painted Waikiki red. Smashing good time.

Late 1950s US made continental style suit, blue with a subtle black stripe, late 1950s Royal Stetson fedora.
396289601.jpg

396289602.jpg

396289603.jpg

Chasseur

Call Me a Cab
Thunder my good man, you are razor sharp in the past couple of sets! Some of the nicest contributions to this thread in quite some time.

Alex Oviatt

Practically Family
Just enjoying my straw from Golden Gate Hat Co., purchased in a small hole-in-the-wall "store" in downtown L.A. I know that I wear it a bit high on one side...

Photo93.jpg

Trying to channel John Payne once more.

Photo92.jpg

A better look at my "prominent" Greek nose...thanks, Grandpa.

I know that hole in the wall well... Looks good!

thunderw21

I'll Lock Up
What's the info on the suit, thunder? And how is it going out in public in DB suit and fedora in Iowa?

It's an early '50s "Style Mart" suit. Fits great, has a nice red and blue plaid on a gray background.

No problems wearing my suits here in Iowa, mostly get looks and positive comments if any. Never any negative ones. The shoes from my previous set of pictures garner the most positive comments.

Very nice, Will. What is the motif on the tie?
010-6.jpg

Thunder my good man, you are razor sharp in the past couple of sets! Some of the nicest contributions to this thread in quite some time.
Thank you!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo