Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

flattopcomb

New in Town
3208.jpg

Me on the left, at my job.
3210.jpg

group shot
3212.jpg

You can keep your part razor sharp if you straight razor it in.
3190.jpg

The photographer that came to my barbershop called this my bank robber mug.

suit- vintage
shirt- brooks brothers made to measure
tie- polo
shoes- allen edmonds

Black Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
Thank you Dan'l and Rue!

BD all those dresses look lovely on you, but i especially like the flowered dress and whatever it is thats going on at the neckline on the second dress : )

Hi Hailey, thank you for the compliment. You can't see in that pic, but I'm wearing this cherry necklace I made. It does look like it's part of that dress!
X
BD

margaretnurse025sm.jpg

margaretnurse019sm.jpg

thedanu

Familiar Face
As promised, a better picture of the whole edwardian outfit :)

The dress and jacket are original edwardian, and the shoes are the wedding shoes of the grandmather of some american lady who sold them to the friend I got them from (yeyyy ^_^). The purse doesn't really show much in the picture, but it's also edwardian/20's, the cameo used to belong to my grandma and the hat is self-customized.

fintage01.jpg

Scotus

One of the Regulars
3208.jpg

Me on the left, at my job.
3210.jpg

group shot
3212.jpg

You can keep your part razor sharp if you straight razor it in.
3190.jpg

The photographer that came to my barbershop called this my bank robber mug.

suit- vintage
shirt- brooks brothers made to measure
tie- polo
shoes- allen edmonds

Cool... just very, very cool!

rue

As promised, a better picture of the whole edwardian outfit :)

The dress and jacket are original edwardian, and the shoes are the wedding shoes of the grandmather of some american lady who sold them to the friend I got them from (yeyyy ^_^). The purse doesn't really show much in the picture, but it's also edwardian/20's, the cameo used to belong to my grandma and the hat is self-customized.

fintage01.jpg

Absolutely beautiful!!

flattopcomb

New in Town
Thank you everyone for the kind words about the shop. It took us a year to get together and the past 5 months to really get our name out there. Please stop by if ever in the city.

Henry Gondorff

A-List Customer
So this is a picture of what I was wearing yesterday for an evening in the city. This suit is not vintage at all, it's basically ready-made. But I had my tailor doing some alterations - I had suits from the 20's in my mind for the alterations... It's a single breasted three piece suit with the pants cuffed at the bottom and buttons on the inside, so that I can wear the pants with suspenders. I combined it with a 100% fur felt fedora by Mayser and camel active derby - boots, incredibly comfortable. It looks brutally festive with the white shirt and the white silk pocket square. But this is the only pocket square I own at the moment, I definitely need some more... The other thing I desperately need is a tie pin to keep the tie in the position I want it to be. Do you Gentleman (or ladies, of course) know where to get one of these? And :what do you think, ladies and gentleman?
001.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran