Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

hasselhoff

One of the Regulars
CW026.jpg

Your hat is amazing!!! The rest is of course incredible too!!!

Nice pictures!!!

Two Types

I'll Lock Up
This was for work on Thursday. The Homburg doesn't make many appearances on work days but it has been getting cold. It was also the first time I've worn a bow tie (apart from with a dinner suit) for at least ten years.

coatandhomburg.jpg

Last edited:

billyspew

One Too Many
This was for work on Thursday. The Homburg doesn't make many appearances on work days but it has been getting cold. It was also the first time I've worn a bow tie (apart from with a dinner suit) for at least ten years.

Great to see someone wearing a homburg. I love mine and I try and wear one every couple of weeks.

Interesting buttons on that waistcoat too, can you provide more detail?

Two Types

I'll Lock Up
Great to see someone wearing a homburg. I love mine and I try and wear one every couple of weeks.

Interesting buttons on that waistcoat too, can you provide more detail?

Cheers. The buttons are just a strange sort of grey, with an almost mother-of-pearl effect. The odd thing is that when the waistcoat is photographed some of the buttons completely disappear due to reflecting the flash and blending in with the fabric.

I have two homburgs: the one in the photo is by Christys, the other is from Bates. That was rather more expensive and tends to be saved for special occasions.

Justin B

One Too Many

coatandhomburg.jpg

Beyond what everyone else has said...love that scarf.

Two Types

I'll Lock Up
Beyond what everyone else has said...love that scarf.

If you look over my shoulder in the picture you'll see a hanger full of good old British scarves. I started a thread called 'Show us your scarves' which you should find in the 'General Attire & Accoutrements' area. That has lots of nice close ups.

crazydaisy

Practically Family
Ok, I believe that by now you are heading towards the knit-tolerance-limit (I am not, but then I'm an addict) - so I'll quickly show you the last one before I disappear to look up more yarns ;)
3 piece ensemble , of which 2 shown, of mid 30's inspiration. The piece missing is a short sleeve sporty blouse.

DSC02718.JPG
DSC02709.JPG
DSC02712.JPG

I have to say I am very happy with this and very grateful for my mother's hard and wonderful work which is now bearing the right sort of fruit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran