Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

Swing Motorman

One of the Regulars
This is from my 21st birthday party, today. My friends decided they liked my hats, and my one buddy even decided he needed one of my shirts lol

322219_10150405823609330_506159329_8358996_1717720417_o.jpg

Happy birthday, Tom! I agree with you and The Good, this twentysomething business can get pretty square.

-Steven

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
This is from my 21st birthday party, today. My friends decided they liked my hats, and my one buddy even decided he needed one of my shirts lol

Happy birthday Tom! I stoped at 29, a few decades ago, but something went seriously wrong. A couple of weeks ago, I stopped in for a haircut & shave, but the young lady that does the shaves wasn't there, so I skipped it until the next Monday. I must have been exposed to Gama Rays or something, my beard was totally white! I have herd of other 29 year olds going premature grey, just never thought it would happen to me!

JanSolo

Practically Family
Yesterday by the lake:

Wearing:
Vintage Dale US Navy Peacoat, White's/Hathorn Ranch Farmer, Pike Brothers heavy duck/canvas Hunting Pant, Lee 101 chequered western shirt, chunky and warm muffler made from brown undyed yak wool.

6375953477_00697a2c62_b.jpg

6375914803_fc24a66db0_b.jpg

Yeps

Call Me a Cab

I just noticed this. First, happy birthday, you are just a bit more than a year behind me.

Second: It looks like y'all had enough of the eye-talians bossing around your bootlegging operation and are going to fight back. (all in good fun, of course).

Dan'l

Practically Family
I just noticed this. First, happy birthday, you are just a bit more than a year behind me.

Second: It looks like y'all had enough of the eye-talians bossing around your bootlegging operation and are going to fight back. (all in good fun, of course).

lol The untouchables, Wisconsin style.

Gijoe

A-List Customer
- Lofgren Wool Cap
- Lofgren Work Shirt
- Sugar Cane Vest
- Ralph Lauren Jacket
- Cushman Salt & Pepper Pants
- Red Wing GT
- M1904 Garisson Belt
- WWI Musette Bag
- ligth blue dot cotton Ascot Tie

JanSolo

Practically Family
I love the Tweed jacket and the Sugar Cane vest! Your whole attire is smashing but the jacket and the waistcoat are absolutely adorable! Well picked and well composed picture.

BTW: Is the RL jacket from the RRL product range?

Last edited:
Thanks, Yeps! You know we don't like nobody movin' in on our Moonshine operation lol

You know it, friend!

lol The untouchables, Wisconsin style.

I figure eventually I'll go to 29, as it becomes more apparent I'm not 21 anymore lol We were just discussing whether we'll color out hair or not once it grays, at work.

Happy birthday Tom! I stoped at 29, a few decades ago, but something went seriously wrong. A couple of weeks ago, I stopped in for a haircut & shave, but the young lady that does the shaves wasn't there, so I skipped it until the next Monday. I must have been exposed to Gama Rays or something, my beard was totally white! I have herd of other 29 year olds going premature grey, just never thought it would happen to me!

Thank you, sir!

Happy "Totally Legal" Day!! :D :D
Seriously though, have a very Happy Birthday and many more Tom.

HeyMoe

Practically Family
Black shoes, blue pinstripe pants, gray shirt, 1950s / 60s tie blue and gray, gray Champ, Black & Brown herringbone Harrogate overcoat and a 1911 :)

img1720a.jpg

Miss Tuppence

A-List Customer
It’s finally getting more like autumn, so on goes the woollies!
Yesterday:
40’s beret, skirt, blouse,
And my Tyrolean knit- knitted last year from an early fifties pattern.
GEDC5271.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner