Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

Miss Tuppence

A-List Customer
GEDC6678.JPG

It was horrible weather yesterday so I wore this for town, though I'm not sure it was the best outfit as my Ma said I look liked I was off to play Golf!
Only the suede hat and Tootal cravat are old.
T.

Black Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
Friday night, on my way out the the Candlelight Club which, in honour of the date, had a Golden Age of Ocean Travel theme:

tn2.jpg

Saturday night, this time off to a friend's birthday party at Grind-a-go-go:

tn1.jpg

And finally, last night, just in from Hula Boogie jive night (in the same tie):

tn.jpg

Looking very sharp Edward. You seriously have one amazing wardrobe!
X
BD

Black Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
well yesterday !!
vintage linen 3 piece suit, old leather message bag and hand made leather shoes I picked up in the Chester Vintage Fair
today2.jpg

today1.jpg
today.jpg

last one visiting H.M.Stanley (the explorer) in my vintage gear, the pith is from Gallipoli 1914 ish

VM

Amazing VM. Your outfit looks period perfect!

I wish I could see more photos of those antique cars....

X
BD

Flicka

One Too Many
I haven't posted in here for ages. I sincerely apologise for the awful quality of the photo, but it was me and my MacBook and I was in a hurry...

So, anyway, this is what i wore today when I went to the university library to pick up a bunch of books for research for my new writing project:

Photoon2012-04-22at13.jpg

Widebrim

I'll Lock Up
I haven't posted in here for ages. I sincerely apologise for the awful quality of the photo, but it was me and my MacBook and I was in a hurry...

So, anyway, this is what i wore today when I went to the university library to pick up a bunch of books for research for my new writing project:

You looked like you stepped out of a Warner Bros. movie, circa 1932. Fabulous.

Flicka

One Too Many
You looked like you stepped out of a Warner Bros. movie, circa 1932. Fabulous.

Thank you!

On the metro yesterday I sort of saw people looking and felt like an odd duck until I ran into a man with tails and top hat. He looked at me and just lit up, so I'm thinking he was another vintage lover, on his way to a party. :)

sproily

Practically Family

Wow!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grateful Fred