Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

Braving the April showers with a fedora and a Burberry trench.

Untitled-4.jpg
Technology from another era!!!
VM

Victorian Extravaganza, North Wales UK
pin striped trousers, 1910 vicars day coat, silk top hat, vintage bespoke wool overcoat with Astrakhan collar modern boots, my sitting room.
today-1.jpg

VM

Last edited:

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
Birthday

Not all that vintage, Wolverine 1000 mile boots, 501 jeans, and our club T-shirt. The oceanian was Ed Kretz Jr.s 80th birthday. I'm smiling because I am on the Indian Sport Scout his father won the first Daytona 200, and the first Laconia, NH race. Ed Jr. raced it at the 1950 Daytona 100 mile race, he led 99 miles, on mile 100 he ran out of oil and the engine seized! Ed's a great guy, can't say enough good things about him. He rode with the likes of Steve McQueen, James Dean, Lee Marvin, Keenan Wynn, Jay Leno and many more stars! http://theselvedgeyard.wordpress.co...ing-legacy-father-and-son-ama-hall-of-famers/
Kretz11.jpg

Mario

I'll Lock Up
Well, thank you...! ;)

I just realized that this is the only other photo I posted here that was not taken in the same old corner of my living room.
I usually never take a camera out with me (I hate carrying bulky things) and my friends have stopped wondering about
my sartorial frolics a long time ago so the opportunities for outdoor photos are rather few and far between, a fact that
is worsened even further by my reluctance to stand still when someone is pointing a camera at me. I always get the feeeling
that, when someone else is taking photos of me, I end up looking like a deer caught in the headlights or a mouse facing
a snake... ;) :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy