Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

Yeps

Call Me a Cab
First Bowtie Friday of the year

Photo42.jpg

I am very proud of myself, I have managed to wear a suit three out of five days in the first week of school.

Drappa

One Too Many
Mario said:
Last Saturday at the Bohème Sauvage here in Berlin. From left to right:

Jeanette with her boyfriend, lounge member Flat Foot Floey, yours truly and lounger member Lottie.

boheme_sauvage_08_10.jpg

What a night! :D

Great picture! Looks like it's from a magazine :)

AntonAAK

Practically Family
Mario said:

Jeanette with her boyfriend, lounge member Flat Foot Floey, yours truly and lounger member Lottie.

boheme_sauvage_08_10.jpg

I love this photo! You all look fantastic.

A

Mario

I'll Lock Up
Paul de Weerd said:
Great photo! Can you tell me where that place is? I'm going to visit Berlin in a few weeks and might want to take a look :)

The place is called 'Altes Postfuhramt' and is located in Berlin Mitte, near S & U station Friedrichstrasse. But don't expect to find another Boheme Sauvage party there anytime soon as that party event changes location frequently. The building is usually hosting the Rodeo Club, a fairly typical (spell: trendy) Berlin Mitte music club and restaurant with a rather hefty price tag. But then is Berlin Mitte not only pretty costly anyway but grossly overpriced in my opinion, so I usually prefer to avoid that area and stick to my own kiez in Kreuzberg and Neukölln most of the time.

Black Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
Lottie said:
Today (at the Technikmuseum Speyer):
DIY dress, bamboo earrings& bangles, flowery hair clips and flats. And a car thats unfortunately never going to be mine :D

P1030396_1.jpg

I can't believe I've been missing this thread! I rarely venture out of the Powder Room.

Lottie you lovely as always!

Carnage, very well put together. What is on your lapel pin?

4950888265_161be078fd.jpg

X
BD

Neophyte

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Yeps said:
I am very proud of myself, I have managed to wear a suit three out of five days in the first week of school.

You're making better progress than I. We're on to our third week here, and this is the first time I haven't worn my Campdraft with casual clothes. Today it's a pair of cream-colored dress pants, brown leather loafers from "Born" (don't know much about this brand), brown belt, navy polo, and a taupe fawn Akubra Campdraft.

...I feel good :).

P.S.: If that hat is the wg Squatter, then I really, really like what you've done with it. Well done!

Yeps said:

Yeps

Call Me a Cab
Neophyte said:
You're making better progress than I. We're on to our third week here, and this is the first time I haven't worn my Campdraft with casual clothes. Today it's a pair of cream-colored dress pants, brown leather loafers from "Born" (don't know much about this brand), brown belt, navy polo, and a taupe fawn Akubra Campdraft.

...I feel good :).
Why don't we get to see this?
P.S.: If that hat is the wg Squatter, then I really, really like what you've done with it. Well done!

It is the Squatter, thanks. I would like to get something with either a little less brim, or a little more crown, but I really do like this.

Neophyte

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Yeps said:
Why don't we get to see this?

Mostly becaue I have no camera with a wide enough lens, nor a tall mirror, with which to capture the outfit. I wouldn't even have an outfit like this, though, if I hadn't just discovered that I had this pair of pants in my possession lol. I have a pair of pants that are unfortunately almost the same color as my hat, and that just looks odd to me.

I also highly recommend a Campdraft in your future. I noted the desire for a silverbelly in the "Quintessential Fedora" thread. I believe that fulfills both of the parameters you have set.

At any rate, good luck to you!

RobStC

A-List Customer
Mario said:

Janet with her boyfriend, lounge member Flat Foot Floey, yours truly and lounge member Lottie.

boheme_sauvage_08_10.jpg

What a pretty (the two ladies!) and handsome (the men) quartet you make! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap. Nice to see you Berliners getting together..... oh for more FL members in Edinburgh [huh].

Enjoy yourselves.

RobStC

Carnage

One of the Regulars
Black Dahlia said:
Carnage, very well put together. What is on your lapel pin?

Hi BD,

Thank you for your comment, I have been trying out a range of colour styles and this is one of the ones I am most happy with.

This is my lapel pin

4961683468_955674fd31_z.jpg

Carnage

One of the Regulars
No, they are given to police officers from the UK who go on secondments to overseas countries to help police or to train the police there. I was wearing mine due to having been to a meeting about an upcoming function :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy