Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

Mountain Man

A-List Customer
October in the Hills of NC!
DSCF2090.jpg

Jan

One of the Regulars
Not everyones cup of tea, but that's ok. Integration not segregation.

Little girl got excited when I came home last night. Click pic for alternate.

Pendleton I picked up at the Alameda Vintage Fashion Faire, last weekend.
Levis 514s.
Random Mario DeGerard boots.

LolitaHaze

Call Me a Cab
I wish I could wrap all you gentlemen up and bring you to AZ! We need more finely dressed men such as yourselves! Ladies... You can stay where you are, I don't need anymore competition! Hehehe Just teasing. I want you all here with me!

This is me today. I just got home from a Burlesque graduation showcase. I didn't perform myself, just going to support the next band of lovelies who are wanting to be part of an amazing community.

Sorry for the shotty photos. I had to take them myself. Boo!
5088366856_8cf43a3943_z.jpg

5088367666_a452e77407_z.jpg

Big_e

Practically Family
I wish I could wrap all you gentlemen up and bring you to AZ! We need more finely dressed men such as yourselves! Ladies... You can stay where you are, I don't need anymore competition! Hehehe Just teasing. I want you all here with me!

This is me today. I just got home from a Burlesque graduation showcase. I didn't perform myself, just going to support the next band of lovelies who are wanting to be part of an amazing community.

Sorry for the shotty photos. I had to take them myself. Boo!
5088366856_8cf43a3943_z.jpg

5088367666_a452e77407_z.jpg

Lookin' really classy there, lady!:eusa_clap
Ernest

LolitaHaze

Call Me a Cab
rmrdaddy... Hahaha If only that were the truth! :D

Big_e... Thank you, kindly. Just don't look around for the 3rd photo that I didn't post! I may burst your bubble on the classiness. Hehehe

Big Man... You are too sweet! xoxo But compared to many of the ladies here on the lounge, I am bottom of the totem.

Desert Dan... Yay! Thank you! Say, are you the same Dan? Did you change your screen name or are you a different Dan?

Boodles

A-List Customer
That's a nice looking jacket.

Looking good MM. Sunday afternoon we stopped by Jack 'o the Wood for a pint or two of Green Man, on our way back to the flat(bad)lands, and I wondered how you might be doing these days. After walking around with the hoards of folks who made it to the Apple Festival in Waynesville we decided to avoid the Parkway until we can go on a weekday. I also wondered if Mr. Big had been touring the Parkway, on a weekday, in that newly acquired Mayflower. The Parkway, in a '47 Mayflower, what a way to see it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto