Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

Edward

Bartender
New collar bar (clip). It appeared big to me when I attached it...but it looks o.k. in the picture, non? What do you think?
bearbdsc03031.jpg

Looks great; especially love that shirt collar, very Thirties.

Today I am wearing russett-coloured leather boots by Marks & Spencer, Carhartt work jeans, and a fairisle style wool sweater over the top of a Hanes Henley three-button, long-sleeve thermal undershirt. Outside this is topped with a 42 Pattern ELC Irvin, brown sueded sheepskin gloves (the inner is shaved quite short, more like rabbit fur in feel than the fleece of my Irvin), and a Stetson Burney newsboy in brown leather.

Flat Foot Floey

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Thank you. The shirt isn't vintage. My girlfriend made it for me. She is a seamstress. Look for Vecona. It's not cheap but it is 100% custom made in germany. Most vintage shirts have too short sleeves. I tried dozens of them. I only found one on ebay one year ago.

Grant Fan

Practically Family
This isn't today it is actually this past Saturday. I went to a holiday party with my parents. The party was 40's themed and my favorite band Doc Scantlin and his imperial palm orchestra. This photo his with Doc's wife Chou Chou. I saw them for the first time when I was 12 and attribute there amazing performance with the start of my love for the 40s. Anyhow here I am in a Trashy Diva dress I ordered for the occasion and here is the photo
holidayparty.jpg

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up
This isn't today it is actually this past Saturday. I went to a holiday party with my parents. The party was 40's themed and my favorite band Doc Scantlin and his imperial palm orchestra. This photo his with Doc's wife Chou Chou. I saw them for the first time when I was 12 and attribute there amazing performance with the start of my love for the 40s. Anyhow here I am in a Trashy Diva dress I ordered for the occasion and here is the photo
holidayparty.jpg

Absolutely Beautiful. You both look extreamly classy.

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
'30s Lee Waterbloc hat - sold in Ogden, UT
'50s/'60s 3 piece sack suit - sold in Berkeley, CA
'40s tie with fluttering paper graphic
'60s Irish made Weyenberg shoes
Curling stone cufflinks from the 1972 Segram Stone

P1120316.jpg

Shangas

I'll Lock Up
On account of how warm it will be today, I'm dressing lightly...

Brownset.jpg

Brown rabbit-fur trilby.
Ralph-Lauren brown short-sleeved shirt.
Brown trousers.
Brown leather belt.
Pocket-watch and spring-ring chain in watch-pocket.

The Shooman

Practically Family
holidayparty.jpg

You take a lovely photo, and l love the dress.

cookie

I'll Lock Up
Chilly Florida day along with a couple client meetings brought out this get-up (The tie is a blur but it's vintage and has reindeer on it!):

DSCN5108.jpg

DSCN5110.jpg

Those shoes look particularly nice with that outfit...what do you think Binkie? A scarf in Florida...what's happening over there? Here in Sydney we are drowning after the 10 year drought broke.

Mario

I'll Lock Up
A scarf in Florida...what's happening over there? Here in Sydney we are drowning after the 10 year drought broke.

And over here in Germany we're drowning in snow and are freezing to death (quite literally so - with approx. minus 20° C in some parts this is already the coldest December in more than a hundert years or so).

Last edited:

Grant Fan

Practically Family
Gentlemen you are all such sharp dressers I really love the scarves and gloves they are lovely.

And as always gentlemen you make me blush thank you for the kind complements

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran