Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

Mountain Man

A-List Customer
Happy Easter!

Don't know if I did the best thing with the yellow tie - but at least it is vintage. A rather warm April morning in the mountains!
IMG_0396.jpg

Danny Ocean

A-List Customer
Here you go Lee.... it's not very vintage (except hair and make-up) and I'm missing legs, but since you are sometimes missing a head, I suppose it's okay :p

IMG_0891-1.jpg

But it is what I'm wearing :p

Rue,

I had to resist the urge to post, "legless, as usual"......damn! :eusa_doh:

But I would add, your image on this thread is long overdue, and I cannot see any reason why!

Danny O

rue

The robust response to such an impudent pup would be a gloved hand to the visage.

I thought about it but it's too far a reach from here ;)

Rue,

I had to resist the urge to post, "legless, as usual"......damn! :eusa_doh:

But I would add, your image on this thread is long overdue, and I cannot see any reason why!

Danny O

Well thank you kindly Danny O :D
Legless as usual lol.... what I need is a decent full length mirror ;)

Wow...Very stunning!!!

Kirk H.

Thank you very much Kirk :eek: :D

OldSoul

Familiar Face
As always, well done everyone. Nothing to add myself, recovering from a weekend-long 'food coma' and about ready for bed.

Rue, I'm sure you get this all the time but I must say you have stunning eyes. :)

Take care everyone,

-Graham

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
OK, let's stop all this Rue love......can you imagine how difficult she'll be to live with after such worship.....

I'm just thinking of her family.....

Took my truck out to a friend's house to help clear and haul brush on Saturday.

menjon.jpg

Was dressed in my Sunday best for Easter today and ended up wrenching on my old Buick lol

Rue, you look great, as always!

Here you go Lee.... it's not very vintage (except hair and make-up) and I'm missing legs, but since you are sometimes missing a head, I suppose it's okay :p

But it is what I'm wearing :p

Lookin' sharp, and I am throughly jealous of that sweater!

Casual, just back from downtown for Chinese food (at a place that hasn't changed much at all since it opened in '71). Not the best lighting, but you get the general idea..

Golden Gate straw fedora, Penguin lambswool/nylon sweater, cotton Nordstroms chinos.

cherry lips

Call Me a Cab
Cherry Lips, You always look like a doll.... so cute :D
I love that necklace especially.
Thank you dear! You look like Vivien Leigh, as always.
Hmm, I must have some kind of animal magnetism that can't be caught on camera... Luckily I get more adoration and love from men/ women/ strangers/ friends IRL than I do here! I had lots of fun in that dress :D

rue

As always, well done everyone. Nothing to add myself, recovering from a weekend-long 'food coma' and about ready for bed.

Rue, I'm sure you get this all the time but I must say you have stunning eyes. :)

Take care everyone,

-Graham

Thank you OldSoul :eek: :)
OK, let's stop all this Rue love......can you imagine how difficult she'll be to live with after such worship.....

I'm just thinking of her family.....

Would you stop Tomasso.... :rolleyes:
Oh and your PM box is full darling....

Last edited:

Flat Foot Floey

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Thank you dear! You look like Vivien Leigh, as always.
Hmm, I must have some kind of animal magnetism that can't be caught on camera... Luckily I get more adoration and love from men/ women/ strangers/ friends IRL than I do here! I had lots of fun in that dress :D

Fishing for compliments?;) But you DO look great in your clothes. I think it is this golden era thing that gets more comments in this forum. Your style is more sixties I think? I was at a northern soul allnighter yesterday. The mod dudes would love you to death. :p

I like the white cape in that outfit.

cherry lips

Call Me a Cab
^Thanks! Oh I LOVE soul all-nighters! I haven't been to one in years though; I think that scene died in my city, we only have one sporadic club left in a tiny basement/ hole. The music is to die for though!

Swing Motorman

One of the Regulars
That's funny, Tom, your picture could be me most days of the week. Even down to the shirt color, jeans, and gray-with-black-ribbon-and-feather fedora. Let's hear it for casual but sharp, with a lid on top! :eusa_clap

While thinking of your hat, what is it? The one you reminded me of in my collection is a Belfry Gangster, a nice item from Hats in the Belfry.

Last edited:
I like the term casual but sharp, I think that's a fair description. I'd love to dress nicer, but I'm a tinkerer and a wrencher and always end up covered in grease, motor oil, or whatever else I seem to get myself into, so workwear is a bit more appropriate.

The hat is a Scala New Yorker, nice lid, but I'll tell you off the bat it's wool felt. I know a lot of the hat conniseurs here will tell you to shy away from it.

That's funny, Tom, your picture could be me most days of the week. Even down to the shirt color, jeans, and gray-with-black-ribbon-and-feather fedora. Let's hear it for casual but sharp, with a lid on top! :eusa_clap

While thinking of your hat, what is it? The one you reminded me of in my collection is a Belfry Gangster, a nice item from Hats in the Belfry.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran