Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

Edward

Bartender
New dress and a decent attempt at a pageboy style

1d8e107d.jpg

Fabulous as always, my dear.

Swing Motorman

One of the Regulars
Berlin, Bigbeard, those are some nice cases of "the blues" you've got going there!

Me just returning last night from a wonderful swing dance trip to State College, PA, and still snapping to a beat:
WhatIWear_04-28-11_img1.JPG

And today, a typical school casual. I'm tired out from classes and I'd exhausted my pocket-sized light historical reading for the day:
WhatIWear_04-29-11_img1.JPG

Yes, that's a Pennsylvania Railroad 1946 safety rules booklet in my pocket. Only real vintage thing in the outfit! ;)

Swing Motorman

One of the Regulars
I like that brown shirt, what is it?

Pardon while I try to read the tag and wear it, too... hey, I'm crazy.:rolleyes:

It's a Faded Glory shirt I found at a thrift store, and it's not that old. It's really a swell dark green, but dorm rooms make for crummy photo shoot locations. I love the two shirt pockets with buttons, that just exudes "useful" to me. Not sure what it's made of, that tag was annoyingly scratchy so I cut it out and threw it away this morning.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24