Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

rue

-- Greyish brown glen plaid wool 3-piece vintage suit by 'Stadler & Stadler'

-- Vintage 1930s 'Arrow' tie

-- Late 1990s 'Perry Ellis' shirt with vintage collar bar

-- Dark brown pebble grain cap-toe oxfords from 'Paul Stuart'

IMG_4314.jpg

Well done Marc! Even your hair is perfect :)

Rosie_Beau

One of the Regulars
I love the dress, you look fab! Are those fruity shoes? May i ask where you got them Miss?

Thank you Miss Sofia. They are actually flowers (red and yellow roses) and I bought them on Ebay. I posted them in the purchases thread of the Powder Room when I first bought them. I think it was Black Dahlia who said she also has them in black.
Here's a close up.
5256_3.jpg

Two Types

I'll Lock Up
Nice, are the vintage? The fit looks great.

No. I seldom find vintage trousers that fit nicely. I have all my trousers made by Spencers Trousers in Yorkshire. They copied a pair I had made from a 1930s pattern back in the early 1990s. Now I simply phone them, tell them which fabric I require, and they make them for me. I receive the new trousers within a week. They cost around £100.

Miss sofia

One Too Many
Thank you Miss Sofia. They are actually flowers (red and yellow roses) and I bought them on Ebay. I posted them in the purchases thread of the Powder Room when I first bought them. I think it was Black Dahlia who said she also has them in black.
Here's a close up.
5256_3.jpg

Oh gawd! I tried to find some of those shoes, but couldn't find them in my size. I so love them. Could you remind me of the make of them as i may try again.

Marc - Excellent outfit. I love the suit, you look splendid.

billyspew

One Too Many
No. I seldom find vintage trousers that fit nicely. I have all my trousers made by Spencers Trousers in Yorkshire. They copied a pair I had made from a 1930s pattern back in the early 1990s. Now I simply phone them, tell them which fabric I require, and they make them for me. I receive the new trousers within a week. They cost around £100.

Damn good price for those, might have to give them a call and see if they can do something for me.

It's a Rich Sher Sportwear, guessing from the late 60's/70's by the green liner. I've actually got another one identical to it, as well.

Is that a CPO jacket Tom? I like the look of that. I have a something similar by Woolrich in the obligatory red/black buffalo plaid but I like the colors in yours.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo