Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Marty M. said:
Yesterdays outfit was a three piece brown plaid suit. Blue w/dark tan stripe and french cuff shirt. Deep, and I mean deap (did I say deep?) chocolate woven tie with large golden medalon. Allen Edmond brown country boot. Brown leather "Button" cuff links and a old Elgen pocket watch. Thanks for viewing.
Marty Mathis

P1010206-2.jpg
[/IMG]

P1010212.jpg
[/IMG]

P1010216.jpg
[/IMG]

P1010220.jpg
[/IMG]

P1010219.jpg
[/IMG]
Great outfit and love the vest!!:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Brooksie

One Too Many
Marty M. said:
Yesterdays outfit was a three piece brown plaid suit. Blue w/dark tan stripe and french cuff shirt. Deep, and I mean deap (did I say deep?) chocolate woven tie with large golden medalon. Allen Edmond brown country boot. Brown leather "Button" cuff links and a old Elgen pocket watch. Thanks for viewing.
Marty Mathis

P1010206-2.jpg
[/IMG]

P1010212.jpg
[/IMG]

Marty, I like how your tie co-ordinates with the carpet in your store. Love the pattern and color.

Brooksie

Dagwood

Practically Family
Marty - let me add my voice to the chorus of praise. You deserve every bit of it.

I'm sorry if you've answered this before, do you wear the clothes you sell?

Looking forward to more pics, and furthering my education.

poetman

A-List Customer
Marty M. said:
Marty Mathis

P1010206-2.jpg
[/IMG]

P1010212.jpg
[/IMG]

P1010216.jpg
[/IMG]

P1010220.jpg
[/IMG]

P1010219.jpg
[/IMG]

Marty, where did you find that tie. That pattern is superb!

Marty M.

Vendor
Here you are Jerekson.

Jerekson said:
Hey Marty, great outfit.

I'm curious about those boots. Could I see some better pictures?

Hi Jerekson, The boots were (no longer in production) by Allen Emonds. They were called "Comstock". Here's a few more pics at your request. Thanks.
Marty

P1010230.jpg
[/IMG]

P1010231.jpg
[/IMG]

P1010223.jpg
[/IMG]
I couldn't resist posting a pic with the boot next to a Lock Deerstalker.

Marty M.

Vendor
Thanks.

Patrick Murtha said:
Marty, that pocket watch and chain are terrific.

Thanks PM, It's my first pocket watch. So now I'm sold on them. Hopefully many more to come.

Baron Kurtz said:
You filthy capitalist, you!

You're right of course. Thanks BK.

Brooksie said:
Marty, I like how your tie co-ordinates with the carpet in your store. Love the pattern and color.
Brooksie

I never thought about the carpet lol , I love that. Thank you for your kind remarks.

Thanks CB and Indycop.

Marty M.

Vendor
Thanks Dagwood.

Dagwood said:
Marty - let me add my voice to the chorus of praise. You deserve every bit of it..

Thank you. That'a very kind.

Dagwood said:
I'm sorry if you've answered this before, do you wear the clothes you sell?..

Yep, I do wear and hopefully sell the clothing that we make.

Dagwood said:
Looking forward to more pics, and furthering my education.

Thanks buddy, I'll definitly be posting more pics. And trust me, I'm furthering my education everytime I look at all of the Lounges postings.
Marty Mathis

Patrick Murtha

Practically Family
A dreary winter Saturday here in Wisconsin. Oh for some sunshine. Yes, I suffer a little bit from Seasonal Affective Disorder -- what am I doing living here? :)

But on to the out-and-about Saturday threads:

Tommy Hilfiger tan plain-bottom corduroys (yes, I know that Mr. Hilfiger is an odious man, but these are stll nice pants)
Marshall Field's light blue button-down
Jos. A. Bank Fair Isle sweater
Brown jeans belt
Tan OTC socks
Tan suede cowboy boots with beautiful detailing, including gold heel and toe guards (I don't know the make, I've had these a long time)
Lorus watch with tan band
Brown leather jacket
Brown leather gloves
Dark green plaid scarf
David Hanna & Sons Ltd. (Donegal Town, Ireland) brown tweed driving cap (I've had this beauty for 25+ years, and it's still in terrific shape)

Marty M.

Vendor
I have just the solution.

Patrick Murtha said:
A dreary winter Saturday here in Wisconsin. Oh for some sunshine. Yes, I suffer a little bit from Seasonal Affective Disorder -- what am I doing living here? :)

Agh, just go buy some new clothes, your day will brighten then ;) .
Marty Mathis

Patrick Murtha

Practically Family
Marty M. said:
Agh, just go buy some new clothes, your day will brighten then ;) .
Marty Mathis

Ah, you have hit on my usual strategy. :)

Marty, a seasoned Minnesotan, is probably chuckling at this whining Wisconsinite. But I can handle the cold and snow reasonably well (and this winter hasn't been too bad on those fronts yet). It's the endless grey that gets me down. I like grey in suits, but not in skies.

M. Jeffroy

New in Town
Today's outfit:
40s tweed jacket
Crème sweater vest
Herringbone shirt
40s gab trousers
Suede shoes
Crème zigzag socks

TweedetSud1.jpg

TweedZigZagetTemps.jpg

ZigZagetSud.jpg

Marty, I'd also like to congratulate you on your sartorial swellness, and I would love to see your Elgin if you haven't already posted photos of it.

By the way, I can't figure out how to make photos actually appear within posts. Could someone advise me on this?

Jeff

thunderw21

I'll Lock Up
1950s DB jacket
George brand trousers
George brand socks
Vintage tie
Royal Stetson fedora
Allen Edmond shoes

DSCN0604.jpg

DSCN0609.jpg

DSCN0612.jpg

DSCN0606-1.jpg

Marty M.

Vendor
Thank you and Welcome.

M. Jeffroy said:
Today's outfit:
40s tweed jacket
Cr?®me sweater vest
Herringbone shirt
40s gab trousers
Suede shoes
Cr?®me zigzag socks

TweedetSud1.jpg

TweedZigZagetTemps.jpg

ZigZagetSud.jpg

Marty, I'd also like to congratulate you on your sartorial swellness, and I would love to see your Elgin if you haven't already posted photos of it.

By the way, I can't figure out how to make photos actually appear within posts. Could someone advise me on this?

Jeff

Thanks Jeff. I will post a couple of pics of my Elgin. I really like the Donegal wool fabric of your Sport Coat. Oh by the way Welcome to the Lounge.
Marty Mathis

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails