Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

funneman

Practically Family
Nash Buckingham, the dress isn't the only thing adorable in that picture!

Dahrling, please allow me to add to the chorus of hubba-hubbas!

smutrella, Yowza!

Gentlemen, you are all stunning as well.

I love this thread.

Mr. Turner

New in Town
What I'm wearing today...

Hat from H&M
Sunglasses from Wal-Mart
Lavender shirt from Macy's
Pin-striped pants from Target
Rockport shoes

G-q003.jpg

I'm working on a beard, so I look a little dirty, and sorry for the bad quality, I forgot to change my camera away from 1600 ISO to 100 ISO.

funneman said:
Nash Buckingham, the dress isn't the only thing adorable in that picture!

Dahrling, please allow me to add to the chorus of hubba-hubbas!

smutrella, Yowza!

Gentlemen, you are all stunning as well.

I love this thread.

my good man, did you think I was referring to the dress? I just couldn't believe the whole package didn't get invited out for the evening :eusa_doh:

Dittos your comment on Dahriling and smutrella - I may be on the wrong continent or hanging out in the wrong cities :D

Naama

Practically Family
ValerieAmelia said:
I wore this adorable dress today...
0821082032.jpg

I just wish I knew how to work the self timer on my nice camera so I could get the whole thing and it wouldn't look like a myspace picture...

It's a tan ruffled top with a black bottom that looks like a high-waisted skirt...I got all dressed up with hopes of going out and it didn't work, so I might be repeating this outfit over the weekend.

You look great!
This dress is from H&M right? I once was close to buy it, but they hadn't had it in my size anymore :( Now looking at that picture, I really want that dress!

Naama

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
nothing great in the picture. I hit up a thrift shop after eating and got a nice shirt, which I've been wearing since.

IMG_1921.jpg

Smuterella

One Too Many
Darhling said:
Lucky - Your bachelor party looks like a lot of fun, I wish you could share more stories!

Going out to a different club - I suspect a fun and quite possibly strange night.

Dark grey dress with black stripes
Black satin peep toe shoes
big spider brooch
Black trenchcoat

DSC02139.jpg

DSC02089.jpg

DSC02050.jpg

hot, hot, hot

metropd

One Too Many
meandmatt2.jpg

meandtom.jpg

I forgot what I wore, and just about everything else from that night but luckily these photographs show I am wearing a John Varvotos suit and a Gus Miller fedora with Saks 5th cap-toes. Those are my good friends Matt and Tom.

metropd

One Too Many
ValerieAmelia said:
I wore this adorable dress today...
0821082032.jpg

I just wish I knew how to work the self timer on my nice camera so I could get the whole thing and it wouldn't look like a myspace picture...

It's a tan ruffled top with a black bottom that looks like a high-waisted skirt...I got all dressed up with hopes of going out and it didn't work, so I might be repeating this outfit over the weekend.

You look RAVISHING!

Beowulf67

One of the Regulars
metropd said:
meandmatt2.jpg

meandtom.jpg

I forgot what I wore, and just about everything else from that night but luckily these photographs show I am wearing a John Varvotos suit and a Gus Miller fedora with Saks 5th cap-toes. Those are my good friends Matt and Tom.

Where were these taken? I'm noticing the old photos on the walls and it looks like a pretty cool place.

Cricket

Practically Family
Darhling,
I seem to remember seeing those black shoes when you first posted them. They look wonderful with that dress! You really know how to make an outfit.

Lucky Strike

A-List Customer
cherry lips said:
Everyone's looking very well-dressed; some even when smoking in the sea!

And wearing a tie, mind you! Thunderw21; I like your take on the sailor ashore look - much more put-together than what I was wearing. And whywhywhy don't more women dress like this?

Yesterday, nothing much new, except for the watch:

DSC05836.jpg

DSC05839.jpg

NOS West End Watch Co "Sowar", with day and date in Arabic script, still, presumably made for the Indian or rather Pakistani markets.

Today; dusty and dirty work (old carpets) so well-worn clothes:

DSC05854.jpg
DSC05864.jpg

Massimo Rebecchi suit, SB2B, one vent, on its second lining and generally worn out
M&S shirt, IIRC
RL Polo tie
Hackett pocket square
Oris watch
Sterling and enamel cufflinks with inlaid gold paillons, 1930's
No pic: Old Church's black brogues and black lizard belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner