Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

analiebe

A-List Customer
Darhling said:
another shoot, more of a face shot here, from the same photographer. I call this my sceptical 'hmm, what is that personage doing?' look..

13052_199707648280_517913280_284-1.jpg

perpetually gorgeous!

Slim Portly

One Too Many
Evan Everhart said:
I really want a nice homburg or bowler to go with it, I had one but my old man took off with it and I haven't seen it since...
That sounds like a Country-Western song: "My old man took off with my hat... and I really miss that hat!"

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
more from the West Coast Ragtime Festival last weekend: my chocolate brown Victorian outfit I made for Saturday evening. I had the lace corset already, but I built in the large satin sleeves, and added the beaded trim all around the front and back neckline. Then made the matching long 1880s satin skirt with faux fur trim. Worn with a long strand of pearls, a five row pearl choker and pearl cuff bracelet, pearl drop earrings, and long white gloves with vintage looking buttons. Not the best of pictures, but what I had that was taken by someone there as I didn't have my camera with me that night.

Me as a Gibson Girl-
378540912.jpg

Here we are all decked out as a family-
378540914.jpg

djgo-cat-go

Practically Family
poggleberry said:
This weekend we went to the Rhythm Riot weekender in Camber Sands, UK. What a great time we all had, here are my outfits from Saturday and Sunday, and my partners.

I only recognised one the FL girls, Fleur de Guerre, she looked great can't wait to see her posts.

I wore a 1930's dress with Clarks suede shoes, 1940's sailors trousers, Zara top & DKNY canvas shoes. My partner wore Sear's dungaree's with a white dress shirt on Saturday, and a stripey shirt by Hooch & Osh Kosh cap on Sunday.
camber1.jpg

camber4.jpg

camber3.jpg

camber2.jpg

It was fun wasn't it? I recognize you guys, it's not hard cause your husband was probably one of about only 5 men sporting a beard (of which I'm pretty jealous by the way).. You guys look great, and I love the cap! Cheers!

Chasseur

Call Me a Cab
Nothing special, just a normal Hawaiian outfit: white shirt, panama and clubmasters, while trying to do one of those cool Lounger self-portraits...

378544681.jpg

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
Thank you draws. People do seem to appreciate seeing us dressed out as a family at events. We are fortunate that our children love the vintage stuff too.

draws said:
You guys actually live the vintage dream. Most of us only dream of doing this as a family. Great job!!!!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran