Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

Bugsy

One Too Many
sproily said:
goingback.jpg

Going back in time a bit..

Impeccable as always. However, now you have me coveting that watch chain.
Have a great weekend.

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
Worn to the Paramount Theater in Oakland last night. Went and saw "Rebecca" starring Laurence Olivier and Joan Fontaine, with Sarah and Daniel. Saw extremely few people dressed up to go to the movies as in the days of when this great film came out, the place was packed. We sat in the upper balcony.

Vintage pieces:
awesome full cut 40s brown wool coat & coral rayon embroidered 40s l/s blouse, both found at the Alameda Flea Market. Taupe lace up 40s shoes from SF show, Coro 40s duette brooch pin found on evilBay. 40s American Optical eyeglasses from Allyn Scura. Vintage goldtone clip earrings. Forgot to wear my vintage gloves in this picture.

Modern high waist lt. grey wool full cut fully lined ladies trousers Ralph Lauren from 2002, when they still made pants like this!
382356287.jpg

Bugsy

One Too Many
chanteuseCarey said:
Worn to the Paramount Theater in Oakland last night. Went and saw "Rebecca" starring Laurence Olivier and Joan Fontaine, with Sarah and Daniel. Saw extremely few people dressed up to go to the movies as in the days of when this great film came out, the place was packed. We sat in the upper balcony.

Vintage pieces:
awesome full cut 40s brown wool coat & coral rayon embroidered 40s l/s blouse, both found at the Alameda Flea Market. Taupe lace up 40s shoes from SF show, Coro 40s duette brooch pin found on evilBay. 40s American Optical eyeglasses from Allyn Scura. Vintage goldtone clip earrings. Forgot to wear my vintage gloves in this picture.

Modern high waist lt. grey wool full cut fully lined ladies trousers Ralph Lauren from 2002, when they still made pants like this!
382356287.jpg

Looking good as always. :)

avedwards

Call Me a Cab
MarcusB said:
Wearing the usual jacket and tie! :D. I follow these three rules to get along in public....

1) Smile
2) Don't do drugs
3) Always wear a suit and tie
I committed the most shockingly atrocious anti-social crime today in that case. I wore a jacket and a cravat rather than a tie. :eek: Worse still I failed to provide a smile.

The Good

Call Me a Cab
Well since it is Sunday, for church (and lunch after with the family), I decided to wear this today:

dsc00101hg.jpg

Later however, when I went on my daily walk in and around the park and hills, I just took off the sport coat:

dsc001033.jpg

I'm still wearing the tie too, by the way. Don't intend to take it off.

Bugsy

One Too Many
J B said:
Well since it is Sunday, for church (and lunch after with the family), I decided to wear this today:

dsc00101hg.jpg

Later however, when I went on my daily walk in and around the park and hills, I just took off the sport coat:

dsc001033.jpg

I'm still wearing the tie too, by the way. Don't intend to take it off.

Excellent. :eusa_clap

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy