Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

grantway

New in Town
great look!

High Pockets said:
I gotta tell ya,.....that is a beautiful shot of a well dressed man.
You have inspired me my friend!

Christy,.....with all due respect ma'am;.......breathtaking.

Like the combination. Howold shouldone be to start wearing an ascot.....ie..greater than 15?

Creeping Past

One Too Many
MarcusB said:
Going for a new look tomorrow! :). Wearing this grey shirt as opposed to my usual white or light blue ones, with this blue tie and jacket.

I don't wish to seem churlish, but I was wondering when you're going to take the plunge and get some old-style duds, as per the main theme of this forum. :rolleyes: ;)

avedwards

Call Me a Cab
grantway said:
Like the combination. Howold shouldone be to start wearing an ascot.....ie..greater than 15?
I'm 17 and I do it all the time. There's no minimum age in my opinion, nor is there for wearing fedoras, trench coats etc. However, older people may find it easier.

Mario

I'll Lock Up
Today's get-up.

mallory_02_11_10.jpg

mike

Call Me a Cab
Mario - what a wall o'hats! :eusa_clap Do you find they get dusty being stored that way if you don't rotate them frequently enough?

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
Freddie's of Pinewood high-waisted repro jeans, in RED (cuffed of course)! A white cap-sleeved t-shirt, a baby blue 50s cardigan that was my grandmother's, black belt, vintage saddle shoes. Jewelry is vintage, necklace, 2 bracelets and earrings that are clear lucite beads.

djgo-cat-go

Practically Family
KittyT said:
Freddie's of Pinewood high-waisted repro jeans, in RED (cuffed of course)! A white cap-sleeved t-shirt, a baby blue 50s cardigan that was my grandmother's, black belt, vintage saddle shoes. Jewelry is vintage, necklace, 2 bracelets and earrings that are clear lucite beads.
worthlesswithoutpics ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran