Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What can I wear with my cream rollneck sweater?

Harrybird

New in Town
I admire the style of you guys on here, so I'm hoping you can give me some advice. I've got a cream rollneck sweater in a very fine, thin wool, but I'm not sure what I can wear with it. I was thinking maybe a suit, but what colour and pattern of suit? Any help would be appreciated.

BellyTank

I'll Lock Up
Harrybird said:
I admire the style of you guys on here, so I'm hoping you can give me some advice. I've got a cream rollneck sweater in a very fine, thin wool, but I'm not sure what I can wear with it. I was thinking maybe a suit, but what colour and pattern of suit? Any help would be appreciated.

Cream, Rollneck Trousers.

B
T

Edward

Bartender
No votes for an Irvin and a white silk scarf? ;)

Worn with a blazer and trousers, as noted above, should give it a very 60s look, I think....

HadleyH

I'll Lock Up
all the above suggestions also...

with khaki pants and a navy blazer it's a classic casual dress look.

casualoffice.jpg

...or just like that
fw2008-raf-simons.jpg

Edward

Bartender
dahliaoleander said:
That fella in the last pic looks very Brian Jones 1960's. Nice look.

He doesn't look entirely thrilled to be sporting that look - unless "sulky" is this season's in look on the catwalk? lol

Edward said:
He doesn't look entirely thrilled to be sporting that look - unless "sulky" is this season's in look on the catwalk? lol
If you look thru any on-line personals,there is a whole segment of women that seem to believe looking "pissed off" (angry & annoyed) is some how sexy and alluring. and so it goes!

Edward

Bartender
Meh, well. No accounting for taste and all that.... :p

John in Covina said:
If you look thru any on-line personals,there is a whole segment of women that seem to believe looking "pissed off" (angry & annoyed) is some how sexy and alluring. and so it goes!

It would certainly explain Daniel Craig's allure to women - can't think why else it could possibly be. :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shiny hats