Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

indycop said:
It was just right! :p :p

Tonight Don Pepin Cuban Classic.:D

Ok, you are good for the Culebra now. ;)
Last night was a Nub Cameroon in your honor. I didn't like them very much when I first got them but they have mellowed over the few months I have had them in the humidor. Now if I can get my son to leave me alone long enough to sit down under the orange tree and enjoy it that would be nice. Yes, I got roped into a walk around the block and I don't mean one of those short city blocks. Most people in this neighborhood have 1/4 acre lot lots. :eusa_doh: The Nub did last a little after I got back though. :D

indycop

I'll Lock Up
jamespowers said:
Romeo Y Julieta Reserva Real. It kind of creeps up on you with strength. A good smoke with a salt and pepper ash. It hung at least 2" of ash easily. Starts off with a decent spicy, leathery feel that continues through and finishes earthy and woodsy. I smoked it to the nub. :D
I like those too!:D :p lol

jamespibworth@n

One of the Regulars
Working my way through a box of 25 Cuabas. Have one the go at the moment.

I don’t seem to have the palette that some of you connoisseurs have, so I reasoned that if I only smoke one make for a while I may notice the differences of others more?

James

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy