Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

rkwilker

One Too Many
Last few nights I have been alternating between Gurka Gran Reserve Perfecto #1's and Sol Cubana Artisan Salomons. For experienced smokers looking for a good medium to full bodied cigar let me recommend the Artisans. Big smoke at 7x58 but a very nice flavor profile. They come wrapped in a combination conn./habano/maduro wrapper and are extremely well made. Not a quick smoke but an outstanding one.

Slim Portly

One Too Many
I alsmost picked up what should have been a $6 Macanudo tubo this morning at the airport in Las Vegas until I saw that the price was $17. Hmm, nope. I guess I'll wait until I land at SeaTac this afternoon and see what I can scrounge up.

Kermez

A-List Customer
Been battling a severe case of the flu the last few weeks - missed a lot of work, hardly ate at all (lost almost 20 pounds in 3+ weeks), no "adult" beverages of any kind, certainly no stogies...

Mostly on the mend now. Good enough to last night after (a skimpy) dinner, I indulged in an Arturo Fuente Anejo #55.

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Kermez said:
Been battling a severe case of the flu the last few weeks - missed a lot of work, hardly ate at all (lost almost 20 pounds in 3+ weeks), no "adult" beverages of any kind, certainly no stogies...

Mostly on the mend now. Good enough to last night after (a skimpy) dinner, I indulged in an Arturo Fuente Anejo #55.
Wow! Glad to hear you are feeling better!

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Missed you Kermez...Laphroig would have cured that flu in NO time!

Last night--an Avalon churchill, Juke Series. Very mild; Connecticut wrapper. Had six of them for a while in the humidor. I have not seen any of them in stores but got them at a tasting around here. Anyone know if the company sank before it started?

CigarMan

One of the Regulars
Mr. Paladin said:
Missed you Kermez...Laphroig would have cured that flu in NO time!

Last night--an Avalon churchill, Juke Series. Very mild; Connecticut wrapper. Had six of them for a while in the humidor. I have not seen any of them in stores but got them at a tasting around here. Anyone know if the company sank before it started?

I had an AVO Tesoro last night. Avo Uvezian's Limited Edition for 2008. Great smoke.

Mr. Paladin . . Avalon seems to still be going strong. Here's a link to their website. If you click on the retailers tab it will bring up all the retailers that carry their stuff. . . Happy Smoking!

http://www.avaloncigars.com/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner