Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

Irish4

Familiar Face
cigar or pipe

Im just wanting to know how many dedicated,nothing but cigars type ,also injoy a pipe?in secret of corse.

Irish4 said:
Im just wanting to know how many dedicated,nothing but cigars type ,also injoy a pipe?in secret of corse.

How about this?:
I save my cigar cuttings when I trim off the end and use them in my pipe. It makes for quite a blend. ;) I smoked a pipeful of the cuttings night before last. Not bad at all. I do rend the tobacco after I cut it off so it is like pipe tobacco before I fill the pipe. :D

CigarMan

One of the Regulars
This weekend was a great weekend for smoking, I had an Ashton 8-9-8, Arturo Fuente Hemingway Best Seller, and a Don Pepin Cuban Classic Robusto.

rkwilker

One Too Many
Been alternating between Fuente Hemingway signature maduros and Rocky Patel Sungrown toros the past few days. Just got some Sol Cubano LE artisans in a Salomon that I am dying to try. It has a three tobacco wrapper with the neat striping effect and cuban seed long filler. Never had one (took a chance on these cause they looked so darn good) but I will sample one tonight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko