Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Sarge and I stopped by tobacco cove while out today and i picked up a couple of Nubs for half price and got some Las Cabrillas, a mild cigar but with good flavor. Enjoying it now. :)

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Went to a cigar event today with cigar snob magazine and Fuentes Cruset. Nice cigar, kinda strong but good. We will be in the next issue of Cigar Snob.;)

fuentescrucet.jpg

Kermez

A-List Customer
I got a fever, and the only prescription... is more cigars!

The future Mrs. Kermez: :D

Carol_Alt_03sm.JPG

:eusa_doh: Of course, not if my FIRST wife has anything to say about it! [bad]

CigarMan

One of the Regulars
MMMmmm . . . delicious . . . .the cigar I mean . . . .or do I;) Last night I had a Davidoff No. 1 that's been aging for a few years (not that it needed it) Fantastic!

Kermez said:
The future Mrs. Kermez: :D

Carol_Alt_03sm.JPG

:eusa_doh: Of course, not if my FIRST wife has anything to say about it! [bad]

indycop said:
NUB's were half price at my local shop so I decided to try one more after the only other one I had was terrible. As soon as I lit it the wrapper split. Oh well...

Which one did you get? Habano, Cameroon or Connecticut?
The Habano isn't bad at all but it looks like the ones you got were not stored correctly. Split wrappers are usually due to incorrect humidity. Then again, I have had a few that split (Hoyo de Dogrocket for one) even though I stored them at the right temperature and humidity. [huh] :eusa_doh:
Oh and last night was a Montecristo number 2. Geez, I forgot how good these are! Creamy smoke with healthy notes of leather, wood and spice.
Next up some Petit Edmundos. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic