Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

indycop

I'll Lock Up
ET said:
I have to try one of the Camacho's you like - they just started carrying Camacho at my local B&M.

A friend of mine just sent me a sampler of nice smokes. Today I had a 5 Vegas with some age on it. Pretty tasty.
I still like the 5 Vegas! Also try the Camacho maduro SLR, if you can get one!

MissS

A-List Customer
It was cold and wet here in Sydney last night, so I curled up outside in my jammies and blanket with a Ramon Allones Specially Selected and a mug of hot chocolate.

rmrdaddy

One Too Many
Funny enough I had a RASS this evening. No matter that I was indoors in a warm and comfortable cigar bar with a libation. I'd have dropped it all for the scenario MissS described....shhhhhhhh :p

MissS

A-List Customer
indycop said:
Where ya been!?:eek: :D
Cold?

I've been here in spirit, indy!

And yes, cold! It's getting down to around 10 degrees celcius here in the evenings. Brrrrr!

Hello rmrdaddy! I'm afraid indoor cigar bars are prehistoric here in Oz these days. Darned anti-smoking legislation!

Raging Hat On

New in Town
Flor de Oliva Maduro Toro. They are a premium Nicaraguan cigar from Oliva that are sold in bundles at a great price-point. They're one of the best values goin' and a great smoke.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21