Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

St.Ignatz said:
I'll speak from experience my friend, if you think smoking a junk cigar will not make you want another it only makes you want a better. Good Luck.
Tom D.
Oh beleive you me, I have no plans on picking up the habit again. It's been just stressful lately, life, women, and life on the loading dock, needed a smoke. Don't help when every one of your friends sits and smokes them blasted Marlboro Reds all day long too!

John Boyer

A-List Customer
Pipeworks & Wilke's #13 in a Ferndown Bent Dublin. P&W's #13 is a rich and moderately complex English Blend with Tennessee Burley, Latakia, Perique and Virginia with a touch of P&Ws own Royal Scot, an aromatic. The Royal Scot and a smaller pipe bowl, tones this blend down. John

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
An Italian-made Toscano early on and a Por Laranaga maduro belicoso later. The Toscanos were a gift from an Italian chef who comes around and stays with us every year. Dry cigar style but very good.

Chaps

One of the Regulars
Nothing today, but last night...Calabresi Bent with a blend of Burley, Cavendish and Danish. Great smoke on the pool deck with my wife.

Danny

indycop

I'll Lock Up
LegendArio by Camacho again.:D
Possibly my favorite cigar.

legendario.jpg

ET

One of the Regulars
I have to try one of the Camacho's you like - they just started carrying Camacho at my local B&M.

A friend of mine just sent me a sampler of nice smokes. Today I had a 5 Vegas with some age on it. Pretty tasty.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points