Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

maintcoder

A-List Customer
So far...

this weekend I have enjoyed an assortment of Gurkha 6x60 perfectos...

Centurion - fabulous, tasty and full flavored, but super smooth with that flawless Connecticut wrapper

Legend Anniversary - again, fabulous with a full flavored, slightly spicy yet smooth character

Royal Brigade - outstanding - full flavored, smooth and probably my favorite of the 3.

While working in the yard I had a Rocky Patel Connecticut and a Sun Grown. The Sun Grown's wrapper is extremely fragile and it turned bitter toward the end. The Connecticut was mild and easy going - perfect for clamping between one's teeth while weeding and cutting the grass.

John Boyer

A-List Customer
I really don't know for sure. I found an old ziplock bag of very dry pipe tobacco behind a bookshelf. After a few days of restoration, I brought it back to life.

I think it is Petersons Special Reserve 2007 based upon the predominance of the burley and the complexity of flavors ranging from rum to coconut to macadamiun nut.

In any event, I smoked it in a relatively old Radice bent billard.

JJWord

Familiar Face
Drew Estates Tabak Especial Dulce Robusto. Very nice, think I like the connecticut wrapper of the Dulce better than the maduro wrapper on the Negra.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana