Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

Saturday it was a few. A Montecristo Petit Edmundo after finding out that the local council wants to try to make smoking in apartments and condos illegal. :rage:
Later on was a Por Larranaga Montecarlo again. I was pleased to find out that, after a few days in the humidor, the whispy draw disappeared and now they draw wonderfully. However, I found out that they are pretty potent for little lancero type cigars. I smoked two within a few minutes of each other and had to stop 3/4 of the way through the second. After some fresh air it went away but I will give these little bombs a little more respect---after all, I give the diminuitive culebra the same respect. Not likely I would chain smoke a few of those either. ;) :p :eek:
I have to say that the flavor on these really opened up after the draw was fixed and it likely made me more interested in smoking a second one. They really bring on a great tobacco flavor with spicy forthrightness. It finished off well enough for me to get to the burn my fingers stage---oh yes and I did finish the last 1/4 of the second one the next day. ;) :p

indycop

I'll Lock Up
jamespowers said:
However, I found out that they are pretty potent for little lancero type cigars. I smoked two within a few minutes of each other and had to stop 3/4 of the way through the second. After some fresh air it went away but I will give these little bombs a little more respect
lol lol lol lol lol lol

indycop

I'll Lock Up
jamespowers said:
Way to go! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap
Did you get a headache? :p
Oh, last night I didn't get around to a cigar as it was my anniversary. I did join Cigar Rights of America today though. :cool2:
No headache, It was not very good the first 1/2 inch but it got better.

Your anniv. and no cigar?!:eek: I saw one of those pamphlets today.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Albert Mannocchi