Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

Saturday it was a few. A Montecristo Petit Edmundo after finding out that the local council wants to try to make smoking in apartments and condos illegal. :rage:
Later on was a Por Larranaga Montecarlo again. I was pleased to find out that, after a few days in the humidor, the whispy draw disappeared and now they draw wonderfully. However, I found out that they are pretty potent for little lancero type cigars. I smoked two within a few minutes of each other and had to stop 3/4 of the way through the second. After some fresh air it went away but I will give these little bombs a little more respect---after all, I give the diminuitive culebra the same respect. Not likely I would chain smoke a few of those either. ;) :p :eek:
I have to say that the flavor on these really opened up after the draw was fixed and it likely made me more interested in smoking a second one. They really bring on a great tobacco flavor with spicy forthrightness. It finished off well enough for me to get to the burn my fingers stage---oh yes and I did finish the last 1/4 of the second one the next day. ;) :p

indycop

I'll Lock Up
jamespowers said:
However, I found out that they are pretty potent for little lancero type cigars. I smoked two within a few minutes of each other and had to stop 3/4 of the way through the second. After some fresh air it went away but I will give these little bombs a little more respect
lol lol lol lol lol lol

indycop

I'll Lock Up
jamespowers said:
Way to go! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap
Did you get a headache? :p
Oh, last night I didn't get around to a cigar as it was my anniversary. I did join Cigar Rights of America today though. :cool2:
No headache, It was not very good the first 1/2 inch but it got better.

Your anniv. and no cigar?!:eek: I saw one of those pamphlets today.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko