Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
RP Spring robusto and a Camacho triple madura. The tm is the fullest flavor cigar I have ever met. It was hard to light but once it was lit the draw was easy. Definitely a butt kicker. Very peppery right from the start.

indycop

I'll Lock Up
BobC said:
RP Spring robusto and a Camacho triple madura. The tm is the fullest flavor cigar I have ever met. It was hard to light but once it was lit the draw was easy. Definitely a butt kicker. Very peppery right from the start.
:eek: :eek: lol

Back to work, had a Por Larranaga Cuban grade.:D

Levallois

Practically Family
Padron 1964 Anniversario - churchill size with three fingers of Glenlivet 12 year old. I'm in a rut but it's a good rut.

John

Garrett

Just a question on pairing - What are your thoughts on Drinking coffee while smoking a cigar?

BobC

Garrett said:
Just a question on pairing - What are your thoughts on Drinking coffee while smoking a cigar?

An excellent pairing IMHO. I've done that occasionally, but I usually smoke in the evening when I can sit down and enjoy a cigar. Then it's more often with a stronger beverage.

SamMarlowPI

One Too Many
does anybody or has anybody used CigarFox.com to order cigars? if so, do they ship well? i would expect them to be a little dry but i'm thinking about ordering some so...thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24